small terriers

post-51574-0-69030000-1290780286_thumb.jpg

my black dog meant to be patterdale but has white on chest so fkknws but shes a cracking worker thats all that counts shes about 2-3 yr old just brought my patxlakeland on his now goin to ground his 9 month so things have been great trhanks to her :gunsmilie:

WHAT'S YOUR POINT ABOUT WHITE ON THE CHEST?

well some people i kinda got the jist that a paterdale is to be all black and that if it has white on it cant be a pure patt,tbh i couldnt care less what she is she does what i want her to and thats good with me, just seems to be alot of confusion with what is a pure patterdale or what some people think is one i would agree i would say she is patterdale but i didnt see sire or dam but most just by looking at them u have a good idea,whole load of fuss about nothing really,long as they work happy days i think obvs you get dogs which exceed other dogs in different aspects of the job but as long as your happy with your tools DIG ON :thumbs:

Could you explain what is a pure patterdale ?

Be happy with your dogs mate, :yes:

tbh not really nowdays suppose theres to many crosses been lined with pure blood so not really nowadays unless there is still some out there im sure there will be im not one to argue i couldnt care less if it is pure patterdale,or had one eye in the middle of its head as long as i get to enjoy my diggin and seeing the one eyed monsters work :tongue2:

can you explain a pure patt?

i mean i could take a guess by its looks but you can never be sure no1 can unles you have bred for years and yaers and know your lines!