small terriers

My wee bitch, 12" old Fw and D. Jones lines:

On fox:

46308_447363263292_662868292_5318969_6820653_n.jpg

and where badger digging is legal:

76128_463724268292_662868292_5610105_850926_n.jpg

also useful at wild boar hunts:

25647_384380048292_662868292_3825643_2158268_n.jpg

She is now 4.5 years old, a good little worker.

YIS,very nice little bitch panna and not work shy yis ALLI

post-51574-0-69030000-1290780286_thumb.jpg

my black dog meant to be patterdale but has white on chest so fkknws but shes a cracking worker thats all that counts shes about 2-3 yr old just brought my patxlakeland on his now goin to ground his 9 month so things have been great trhanks to her :gunsmilie:

WHAT'S YOUR POINT ABOUT WHITE ON THE CHEST?

my black dog meant to be patterdale but has white on chest so fkknws but shes a cracking worker thats all that counts shes about 2-3 yr old just brought my patxlakeland on his now goin to ground his 9 month so things have been great trhanks to her :gunsmilie:

well some people i kinda got the jist that a paterdale is to be all black and that if it has white on it cant be a pure patt,tbh i couldnt care less what she is she does what i want her to and thats good with me, just seems to be alot of confusion with what is a pure patterdale or what some people think is one i would agree i would say she is patterdale but i didnt see sire or dam but most just by looking at them u have a good idea,whole load of fuss about nothing really,long as they work happy days i think obvs you get dogs which exceed other dogs in different aspects of the job but as long as your happy with your tools DIG ON :thumbs:

well some people i kinda got the jist that a paterdale is to be all black and that if it has white on it cant be a pure patt,tbh i couldnt care less what she is she does what i want her to and thats good with me, just seems to be alot of confusion with what is a pure patterdale or what some people think is one i would agree i would say she is patterdale but i didnt see sire or dam but most just by looking at them u have a good idea,whole load of fuss about nothing really,long as they work happy days i think obvs you get dogs which exceed other dogs in different aspects of the job but as long as your happy with your tools DIG ON :thumbs:

Could you explain what is a pure patterdale ?

Be happy with your dogs mate, :yes:

Could you explain what is a pure patterdale ?

Be happy with your dogs mate, :yes: