im off work cos raining mate self employed so up to me when stop off and the monestry monks the lot all big money scam dont believe in god all them people who go to church and give donations [bANNED TEXT] for so priest get new car cos everyone i se drive nice twenty grand bmw shit were that come from us so f**k the lot off them fauls hope sno such things mirricles all just [bANNED TEXT] people learnt and teached people to be right all load bolloxs

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What! Tell you what, do away with them... lose all the tourism and money they bring by tourists from around the world(the most famous family in the world) ... And let loads of asilum seekers and asian

Being a post-op amputee is never fun is it?   FTB

WELL THEY ROYAL YES THATS THE ONLY THING MAKES US DIFFRENT IS A NAME THEY HUMAN LIKE US BUT WERE DID THERE MONEY COME FROM IN THE FIRST PLACE US BY PAYING TAXS YES TAXS IS GOOD THING IE HOSPITAL CARE SCHOOLS SO ON BUT NOT PAY FOR THEM TO LIVE IN BILLION POUND HOUSES [bANNED TEXT] WE PAYED FOR AND THERE ESTATES WE MAKE OUR MONEY THEY MAKE THERS OFF US AND IF MAKE COIN OFF OTHER STUFF BESCAUSE MADE MONEY OFF US IN THE FIRST PLACE TO GET WERE THEY ARE TODAY THATS [bANNED TEXT] I THINK YES MONEY COME TO COUNTRY BUT WOTS WRONG WITH EVRY BODY MENT TO BEING THE SAME

take it you never got an invite.

the royal family are part of our tradition just like foxhunting and feildsports and we all know what happened to that at least their into their hunting and feildsports wanting rid of them is no differant to wanting hunting stopped .{ie }wanting another british tradition and part of history gone .me i would prefer to hang on to what we have left of our heritage and history including the royal family

the royal family are part of our tradition just like foxhunting and feildsports and we all know what happened to that at least their into their hunting and feildsports wanting rid of them is no differant to wanting hunting stopped .{ie }wanting another british tradition and part of history gone .me i would prefer to hang on to what we have left of our heritage and history including the royal family

Let me hunt on there 60.000 acers or more and i just me agree with you.One rule for them and so so.:censored:

JUST HEARD ON NEWS SIX BILLION COULD COST FOR PRINCE WILLIAM WEDDING f*****g STUPID HERES OUR COUNTRY IN NEED A MILLION WOULD DO GREEDY c**ts PEOPLE LOVE THEM COS DONATE MONEY I OUR f*****g MONEY [bANNED TEXT] MAKE OFF US COULDNT SE THEM WORKING NATIONAL MIN WAGE MAKE ME SICK GET RID MONESTRY FULL STOP :wallbash::thumbdown:

I agree, ban all the monks, especially that friar tuck character, the b*****d still owes me 2 barrels of ale from the "3 blind mice" gig!

4.5x6-Friar-Tuk.jpg

JUST HEARD ON NEWS SIX BILLION COULD COST FOR PRINCE WILLIAM WEDDING f*****g STUPID HERES OUR COUNTRY IN NEED A MILLION WOULD DO GREEDY c**ts PEOPLE LOVE THEM COS DONATE MONEY I OUR f*****g MONEY [bANNED TEXT] MAKE OFF US COULDNT SE THEM WORKING NATIONAL MIN WAGE MAKE ME SICK GET RID MONESTRY FULL STOP :wallbash::thumbdown:

I agree, ban all the monks, especially that friar tuck character, the b*****d still owes me 2 barrels of ale from the "3 blind mice" gig!

4.5x6-Friar-Tuk.jpg

Dont you be making a habit of it :laugh: :laugh: ...........

4.5x6-Friar-Tuk.jpg

Dont you be making a habit of it :laugh: :laugh: ...........

Kay that,s the worst joke i have heard.:laugh: :laugh: You can do better.:victory: