JUST HEARD ON NEWS SIX BILLION COULD COST FOR PRINCE WILLIAM WEDDING f*****g STUPID HERES OUR COUNTRY IN NEED A MILLION WOULD DO GREEDY c**ts PEOPLE LOVE THEM COS DONATE MONEY I OUR f*****g MONEY [bANNED TEXT] MAKE OFF US COULDNT SE THEM WORKING NATIONAL MIN WAGE MAKE ME SICK GET RID MONESTRY FULL STOP :wallbash::thumbdown:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What! Tell you what, do away with them... lose all the tourism and money they bring by tourists from around the world(the most famous family in the world) ... And let loads of asilum seekers and asian

Being a post-op amputee is never fun is it?   FTB

JUST HEARD ON NEWS SIX BILLION COULD COST FOR PRINCE WILLIAM WEDDING f*****g STUPID HERES OUR COUNTRY IN NEED A MILLION WOULD DO GREEDY c**ts PEOPLE LOVE THEM COS DONATE MONEY I OUR f*****g MONEY [bANNED TEXT] MAKE OFF US COULDNT SE THEM WORKING NATIONAL MIN WAGE MAKE ME SICK GET RID MONESTRY FULL STOP :wallbash::thumbdown:

Six billion? where did you get that from?

What has monestry got to do with anything?

You need to research this one a bit more mate.

Shepp

What! Tell you what, do away with them... lose all the tourism and money they bring by tourists from around the world(the most famous family in the world) ... And let loads of asilum seekers and asians move in hey instead...

think before you write hey... 6 billion!! We are only giving ireland 7 billion!!! The familys are paying for the wedding! we are paying for the security... Or maybe you want alkida to attack our country..... and our people...

• Like 1

IM NOT STUPID I KNOW YES TOURISIM THEN KEEPS US AFLOAT PEOPLE WANT MOVE HERE NEXT COS KNOW GET SHIT FREE f**k HATE ASILEM SEEKERS YES COMING OUT THERE OWN POCKETS WERE THERE WAGE SLIPS JUST THINK ITS DAFT AND LOVE ME COUNTRY VERY MUCH JUST WE PAY FOR THE LOT NOT THEM YES PEOPLE VISIT COUNRTY ON THERE OWN ACCORD LIKE WE DO [bANNED TEXT] GO AWAY TO DIFFRENT COUNTRY SO SHOVE IT I SAY HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE U TO SAVE SIX BILLION SPEND IT ON A f*****g WEDDING JUST GOES TO SHOW MONEY MAKES BUT SIX MILLION MAKES SICK YES U OLD TYPE KNOW BETTER THAN US YOUNG TYPE BUT NO ONE REALY GIVES f**k ABOUT THEM U ASK YOUNG GENERATION SAY MORELESS THE SAME JUST MY OPINION

WELL THEY ROYAL YES THATS THE ONLY THING MAKES US DIFFRENT IS A NAME THEY HUMAN LIKE US BUT WERE DID THERE MONEY COME FROM IN THE FIRST PLACE US BY PAYING TAXS YES TAXS IS GOOD THING IE HOSPITAL CARE SCHOOLS SO ON BUT NOT PAY FOR THEM TO LIVE IN BILLION POUND HOUSES [bANNED TEXT] WE PAYED FOR AND THERE ESTATES WE MAKE OUR MONEY THEY MAKE THERS OFF US AND IF MAKE COIN OFF OTHER STUFF BESCAUSE MADE MONEY OFF US IN THE FIRST PLACE TO GET WERE THEY ARE TODAY THATS [bANNED TEXT] I THINK YES MONEY COME TO COUNTRY BUT WOTS WRONG WITH EVRY BODY MENT TO BEING THE SAME

get rid MONESTRY full stop :laugh::laugh::laugh: clasic f*****g monks :laugh:

I think im getting the jist of it, it was reported this morning that the security alone was going to cost £20 million and im sure thats not the only cost that will be coming out of the public purse, this is just the tip of the iceberg. There is an argument to say that the wedding will bring in more than the cost to stage it in tourism and wedding related merchandise (which will probably be made abroad as its cheaper) but im not so sure.

:blink: :blink: :blink: think this is what he was getting at

LINK

It would be easier for factorys to close for that period and make everyone have that time off as annual leave. Im sure the press pluck these figures out of thin air just to create a stir and make people talk about it and state which paper they read it in to sell more papers.

What are you whining about? You're getting the day off aren't you? :boogie:

And wtf have monks got to do with it?