• deerhound
    • other

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to say whippets, but now believe greyhounds have superior intelligence. Greyhounds actually are easy to train, they learn fast and once they cope onto something, it's with them for life. But fe

I used to say whippets, but now believe greyhounds have superior intelligence. Greyhounds actually are easy to train, they learn fast and once they cope onto something, it's with them for life. But few people bother to find this out for themselves.

Edited by cúagusgiorraí
  • Like 1

funnily enough when i worked in a kennel that had a lot of retired greyhounds staying at one time or another i did notice they had very consistent habit's e.g eat half their food have a piss eat the rest then go and have a shit etc they really were like clockwork , they were mainly retired racers so i put it down to them having had some similar routines as racers.

I used to say whippets, but now believe greyhounds have superior intelligence. Greyhounds actually are easy to train, they learn fast and once they cope onto something, it's with them for life. But few people bother to find this out for themselves.

spot on mate couldnt say it better myself!!!! :victory:

In my Opinion all Sighthounds have a Reasonable Amount of Intelligence.It's what you Put into the Training of Them.However i would Say the Deerhound has the Superior intelligence out of them All.

didnt see this was a poll!!! but id agree with that to :victory:

In my Opinion all Sighthounds have a Reasonable Amount of Intelligence.It's what you Put into the Training of Them.However i would Say the Deerhound has the Superior intelligence out of them All.

god im sick of people saying this! "its down to what you put into a dog" thats obvious but all dog breads have different qualitys! and you cant give a dog intelagence ! ! ! have some comman sence lad

god im sick of people saying this! "its down to what you put into a dog" thats obvious but all dog breads have different qualitys! and you cant give a dog intelagence ! ! ! have some comman sence lad

I Ain't no Fecking Lad.I've Had Running Dogs for over Thirty Five Years.All Fecking Dogs have Intelligence it's just how you go about Bringing it about.Somebodys idea of Intelligence is not the Same has the next man.It's as Far has you want to take the Training. What one Trainer Feels acceptable May not be Acceptable to Another Trainer.How Long Have you had Running Dogs?.Probably Longer than you Spent in School if your Spelling is anything to Go By.By the Way in Your Esteemed Opinion what is The Most Intelligent Sighthound.

I Ain't no Fecking Lad.I've Had Running Dogs for over Thirty Five Years.All Fecking Dogs have Intelligence it's just how you go about Bringing it about.Somebodys idea of Intelligence is not the Same has the next man.It's as Far has you want to take the Training. What one Trainer Feels acceptable May not be Acceptable to Another Trainer.How Long Have you had Running Dogs?.Probably Longer than you Spent in School if your Spelling is anything to Go By.By the Way in Your Esteemed Opinion what is The Most Intelligent Sighthound.

1.Dogs have different levels of intelligence!

2.Some dogs are more tractible than others!

3.Peoples knowledge of training dogs can vary a great deal!

Hence all the fxcking arguments, :gunsmilie: