whats the odd's of getting a shot gun licence if you keep ya nose clean for ten years ?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If youve done a 2and half stretch or more you can never hold a firearm , you are not even allowed fireworks in your possession , thats genuine .

depends what you done 10yrs ago , you aint just finished a ten stretch have ya lol.

nothing to seriouse just a couple of murders a few bank robberys etc say if your got a fire arm offence what do you think the odd's are of getting a licence ?

Listen my dads mate did a armed robbery in the 80s he got jailed got out and got a job as a gamekeeper they had little choice but to give him it, and a lad i no who has done a few stretches has got his like , put in for it its worth a try mayte atb

to trooper man and reavo thanks for the possitive reaplys i havent done anything to seriouse just had a couple of hicups in my life and i thought if i wait another 5years and keep my nose clean with abit of luck i would like to get a shotgun !

If youve done a 2and half stretch or more you can never hold a firearm , you are not even allowed fireworks in your possession , thats genuine .

when you come out of jail thay say what you said and your not even allowd a lighter that looks like a gun for five years !

when you come out of jail thay say what you said and your not even allowd a lighter that looks like a gun for five years !

yeah you can have nothing that fires a projectile/missile or object of any kind for five years hope in the future i get mine its been 5 years for me now so give it a couple more then get the land suitable then dont think they can refuse an sgc unless its somet pretty bad but fac heard are alot stricter

Listen my dads mate did a armed robbery in the 80s he got jailed got out and got a job as a gamekeeper they had little choice but to give him it, and a lad i no who has done a few stretches has got his like , put in for it its worth a try mayte atb

If your dad and I know the same keeper then I can confirm that he defiantly did a armed job got out and worked as a headkeeper and had both tickets given to him, keeper I know worked on north coast of devon but has moved on now :thumbs:

Edited by danw