how long does the b&f collar

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 dont know rey never even met him so give me break pal   2 the battery wasnt showing red when i put him in it was almost full battery just wanted to know how long i had if it did go red   thanks

when the b&F collar turns red for end of battery life, how many hours do they last ? Also has anyone heard of b&F collar turn off by itself   Am in some trouble lads so any help would be ap

Alright if you see this phone me asap I dont have your number and everyone Im trying to phone for it aint answering! We will dig that hole if need be the tools are here! All our dogs in sick bay or we

Glad you got ya mutt back butt, how did you get him back did you carry on digging to him, or did he come out.

:whistling:

whats :whistling: ment to mean bud.

for start am not your bud arshole and i dont keep mutts so its none of your f*****g buisness how i got him ok, is that a better answer for you :gunsmilie:

he is back and thats that, sick of being questioned on this site your like f*****g polis or somthin get a life :feck:

Edited by felltool

Glad you got ya mutt back butt, how did you get him back did you carry on digging to him, or did he come out.

:whistling:

whats :whistling: ment to mean bud.

for start am not your bud arshole and i dont keep mutts so its none of your f*****g buisness how i got him ok, is that a better answer for you :gunsmilie:

he is back and thats that, sick of being questioned on this site your like f*****g polis or somthin get a life :feck:

tbh you sound like a total pri k that shouldnt even keep never mind work terriers people are just concerned and tryed to help just by reading about your mistake fair dos every one makes mistakes no need to talk to people like that you asked for help you should at least have the decency to reply in a decent manner!

1.why put a dog in such a deep place is it really worth the risk?

2.couldnt you tell by wer the earth was what you were getting into i.e soil type

3.you should never have left it

4.battery crack sounds dodgy

you f****d up big time hope you learn a lesson

and hope dogs good well most of all :icon_redface:

anyone else getting the silly abusive pm's off felltool

i think he might be embarressed about his crass incompitance as a dog man

i really hope you have got your dog back

never mind kids eh

LOL :rofl: I thought it was just me hahaha, All I done was offer him some advice and show a bit of sympathy and he called be a baw bag lol.

never mind kids eh

LOL :rofl: I thought it was just me hahaha, All I done was offer him some advice and show a bit of sympathy and he called be a baw bag lol.

you are wanker

never mind kids eh

you are wanker

And you're a sh!t terrier man.

Leaving a dog to ground because the digging was too hard lol you're a waste of space. Pass you dogs on to someone who deserve them you complete and utter failure!

Can you explain why you are throwing abuse at people who are trying to help you out and wishing you well?

• Like 1

you sound like a total cu#t to me! should you not have been digging and not poasting on here you tw#t!!! cock....

:thumbdown:

and so it gos on.cant you lot give it a rest.your like a load of school kids.no wonder the terrier game is in such a bad way. :no:

well felltool you really are a nice piece of work are'nt you

lads on here offered help and advice

you send silly pm's

and when you get a bit back out goes your dummy

and you start calling my mother very nice

your a shite dog man you left a dog

cause you were hungry and needed a drink poor you

driving round while on your laptop :clapper:

instead of digging and all that shite the collar was green

well why come on here asking how long it lasts on red

your a mouthy gobshite

that really should'nt have a dog

well felltool you really are a nice piece of work are'nt you

lads on here offered help and advice

you send silly pm's

and when you get a bit back out goes your dummy

and you start calling my mother very nice

your a shite dog man you left a dog

cause you were hungry and needed a drink poor you

driving round while on your laptop :clapper:

instead of digging and all that shite the collar was green

well why come on here asking how long it lasts on red

your a mouthy gobshite

that really should'nt have a dog

well said my thoughts exactly.................