how long does the b&f collar

nice to hear any recent pics to put the critics to bed , id say one lesson earned :icon_eek:

WHAT CRITICS PAL, THE DOG WORKS AND AM HAPPY WITH THAT, AND ALSO YOU DONT PUT PITURES UP OF DOGS IN THE STATE THIS ONE IS IN ARE YOU DAFT OR JUST PURE AND UTTER JAILBAIT :censored:

you dont like me, an i dont like you, but well done on getting the dog back :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 dont know rey never even met him so give me break pal   2 the battery wasnt showing red when i put him in it was almost full battery just wanted to know how long i had if it did go red   thanks

when the b&F collar turns red for end of battery life, how many hours do they last ? Also has anyone heard of b&F collar turn off by itself   Am in some trouble lads so any help would be ap

Alright if you see this phone me asap I dont have your number and everyone Im trying to phone for it aint answering! We will dig that hole if need be the tools are here! All our dogs in sick bay or we

ENY NEWS :thumbs:

yes got the dog back saturday night in right old mess but he will live, just over the moon i got him back because he is good un, and one big mistake learned. here few pic of him in the past

Picture124.jpg

Picture123-1.jpg

050.jpg

happy hes back mate :thumbs: