how long does the b&f collar

any news ffs

he cant dig,look at fight the bans profile and reply to this thread at the same time :whistling:

also see he is mates with rey27 of whom,correct me if im wrong but im sure there was something going on a few weeks back saying rey27 was an anti??

if im wrong,i appologise!

id not be on the bloody internet if i had a terrier in the ground,nor would i enter a terrier with the collar flashing red!!

1 dont know rey never even met him so give me break pal

2 the battery wasnt showing red when i put him in it was almost full battery just wanted to know how long i had if it did go red

thanks to the folk that wanted to help and to the folk that wanted to shout there mouth off you shouldnt of botherd replying,to many bams on here,only if you knew my situation, the dog stil missing and this is the last am replying to this thread am sick enough without taking shite off internet hunters, cheers to folk that wanted to help and gave decent info.

people in glass houses shouldnae throw stones :whistling:

aint you got previous for slagging guys tae f**k for leaving dogs to ground, circumstances or not :blink:

did ye dog the hole???

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 dont know rey never even met him so give me break pal   2 the battery wasnt showing red when i put him in it was almost full battery just wanted to know how long i had if it did go red   thanks

when the b&F collar turns red for end of battery life, how many hours do they last ? Also has anyone heard of b&F collar turn off by itself   Am in some trouble lads so any help would be ap

Alright if you see this phone me asap I dont have your number and everyone Im trying to phone for it aint answering! We will dig that hole if need be the tools are here! All our dogs in sick bay or we

Keep digging, you should of looked at what you were letting yourself (and your dog) in for before you let it go to ground if you're not up to digging in deep/hard places. You should of never of let the terrier off the lead if you're not willing to complete the dig. I don't wanna kick you while you're down but you just can't go leaving dogs to ground like that pal, bad practice that is man.

If you go back, make sure you haven't dug down the side of where the terrier is, I've done that more than once using the Bellman locator. They can be a little hit and miss at times.

EDITED TO SAY -

I hope you find the terrier.

Edited by Attack Fell Terrier

any news ffs

he cant dig,look at fight the bans profile and reply to this thread at the same time :whistling:

also see he is mates with rey27 of whom,correct me if im wrong but im sure there was something going on a few weeks back saying rey27 was an anti??

id not be on the bloody internet if i had a terrier in the ground,nor would i enter a terrier with the collar flashing red!!

2 the battery wasnt showing red when i put him in it was almost full battery just wanted to know how long i had if it did go red

thanks to the folk that wanted to help and to the folk that wanted to shout there mouth off you shouldnt of botherd replying,to many bams on here,only if you knew my situation, the dog stil missing and this is the last am replying to this thread am sick enough without taking shite off internet hunters, cheers to folk that wanted to help and gave decent info.

aint you got previous for slagging guys tae f**k for leaving dogs to ground, circumstances or not :blink:

did ye dog the hole???

here you sausage you hide in england for a reason, and you were with the guy that left that dog ha you ran away and didnt come back silly wee boy so i would watch what you say fool, i went back and didnt find my dog and have looked everywere, you bolted and left a poor dog ya rat bag c**t

• Like 1

any news ffs

did ye dog the hole???

here you sausage you hide in england for a reason, and you were with the guy that left that dog ha you ran away and didnt come back silly wee boy so i would watch what you say fool, i went back and didnt find my dog and have looked everywere, you bolted and left a poor dog ya rat bag c**t

sausage :laugh:

hide :no: how ye no say hello at the campsie show :blink: cos ye knew yed a got laffed at, every guy i was way knew ye yer a wanker :yes:

for your information, i was the only c**t that never bolted an the 1st c**t back digging,

after goin oot wae another wanker like yerself, that you were fecking pals way :blink:

hide in england :rofl:

see you sooner than ye think :kiss:

an magine using a collar way nae batteries, tut tut, ye know ye did or the red light flashing would never have been mentioned :whistling:

any news ffs

did ye dog the hole???

sausage :laugh:

hide :no: how ye no say hello at the campsie show :blink: cos ye knew yed a got laffed at, every guy i was way knew ye yer a wanker :yes:

for your information, i was the only c**t that never bolted an the 1st c**t back digging,

after goin oot wae another wanker like yerself, that you were fecking pals way :blink:

hide in england :rofl:

see you sooner than ye think :kiss:

an magine using a collar way nae batteries, tut tut, ye know ye did or the red light flashing would never have been mentioned :whistling:

THATS A BIT HARSH FELLAS

YIS CHANCER

ENY NEWS :thumbs:

yes got the dog back saturday night in right old mess but he will live, just over the moon i got him back because he is good un, and one big mistake learned. here few pic of him in the past

Picture124.jpg

Thats real good news mate, I'm happy to hear that. I bet you couldn't think of anything other than getting him back for the time he was missing ey mate. He certainly looks the part :good: Fortunately a good ending to the drama. A lesson learned I hope.

Best of luck with him and for the season.

nice to hear any recent pics to put the critics to bed , id say one lesson earned :icon_eek:

WHAT CRITICS PAL, THE DOG WORKS AND AM HAPPY WITH THAT, AND ALSO YOU DONT PUT PITURES UP OF DOGS IN THE STATE THIS ONE IS IN ARE YOU DAFT OR JUST PURE AND UTTER JAILBAIT :censored:

Edited by felltool