Redbone coon hound

Great movie! I'll throw my op. in. Why?

No reason other than I like the look of the dogs. I have many options for hunting dogs, lab's, ESS, etc etc. I just want a redbone, no idea why, just want one and so, I'll have to get the ball rolling (if I can) but alas it might not be possible.

John

Glad you liked the film John I got the original and the remake here they are cracking looking dogs fair play where are you besed fella??

Stoaty

Hi Stoaty. The one I watched was the remake and the dogs were top notch,the film will become a christmas classic in HZ towers :) . Just outside of Pontypridd.

John

Edited by HUnter_zero

Anyone have a DVD of Where the Red Fern Grows for sale or know where i could buy one, my lad would love it.

ATB

Dave.

Watched the film tonight, and very much enjoyed it! Problem is that I am now well and truly sold on a Redbone!!!! PM me your addy and I'll see what I can do for your boy ;)

John

Cheers John, PM Sent.

ATB

Dave.

Anyone have a DVD of Where the Red Fern Grows for sale or know where i could buy one, my lad would love it.

ATB

Dave.

Watched the film tonight, and very much enjoyed it! Problem is that I am now well and truly sold on a Redbone!!!! PM me your addy and I'll see what I can do for your boy ;)

John

Cheers John, PM Sent.

ATB

Dave.

Just got the DVD John and works a treat, you are a real Gent.

John is a Top Man :thumbs: my lad is over the moon mate.

Many Thanks

Dave.

By the way good luck with the Redbones.

Edited by Dave C