Totally random rant but these two halfwits really get on my tits,,,,talentless cretins with heads like f*****g shaving brushes on TV making millions....I'd tie the two of them to double decker buses and slowly pull them apart cackling and yelling " I f****d with Jedward" arseholesssssssssssss!

Is it just me??? Who boils your pish more than anyone else.....who makes you want to stick hot needles in your (or their) eyes :whistling:

post-14246-0-79346900-1290195760_thumb.jpg

prefer my copythumbs.gif

i wouldn`t headshot. make the c**ts suffer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wanna be gangsters,especialy white ones who talk like they live in south central la,muslim extremists who come to this country seeking assylum,then preach hate against us and plot to blow us up.david cameron.nick clegg.and the scroungers who have big fkin tellys and all day on drugs an white lightning,thanks to silly people like me who work and gets raped by the tax man to keep them.still thanks to the banks who are also on there,i will be loosing my job in the next month or so. plant food and special brew here i fkin come,iv allways wanted a 42 inch

Totally random rant but these two halfwits really get on my tits,,,,talentless cretins with heads like f*****g shaving brushes on TV making millions....I'd tie the two of them to double decker buses and slowly pull them apart cackling and yelling " I f****d with Jedward" arseholesssssssssssss!

Is it just me??? Who boils your pish more than anyone else.....who makes you want to stick hot needles in your (or their) eyes :whistling:

,,,,talentless cretins with heads like f*****g shaving brushes on TV making millions............you sure your not talking about a few Man Utd players pal :laugh:

Lewie Spence........can't even look at the thing, I could throttle the last breath out of it :sick: :sick: :sick: :wallbash::wallbash:

I'd bet you'd love to choke Louis Spence......i wi yer wee banger :whistling:

Wagner from Xfactor....fuckit anyone from Xfactor :hunter::chair:

listen mate theres nothing wrong with wanger :nono: the guy used to bullie his own wife he's a fuking legend

:notworthy: That post has had me in tears of laughter :laugh::laugh: "The guy used to bully his own wife :icon_eek: ...he's a f :censored: g legend"..... quality :11: