child killed by pit bull.sthelens

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen on the new's the guy who brought in the dangerous dog's act now say's it has'nt worked 16 year's later this clown was sitting at his home (he is now a lord) scaremongering, he said when a Bull breed get's hold of a childs arm (his words) the dog's jaw cannot be prised open until it's dead, that to me is putting the general public into a state of alarm, and anyone who own's any Bully looking dog could soon be alienated. My heart goes out to Ellie and her family, but as it's been said a thousand time's it's the BREED NOT THE DEED.

very sad r i p little one ,but it doesnt matter what type of dog is involved i wouldnt trust my fell with a baby eg left on its own ,if you must have these dogs please be careful ,im sure you would have the dog destroyed if it was your daughter whatever the breed .

They're will be recriminations of the type of dog involved!! (that's a matter for debate elsewhere) but most of all our thoughts and condolence's should be for a small child lost in such tragic and horrific circumstances

Rest in peace "Little One"

Tom

Poor little mite, one of these cases is one too many!

It's hardly surprising really that people jump to conclusions about certain breeds, the sad fact is most of these tragic cases do seem to be involving rotweilers and bull terriers. I would'nt own one if I had children.

Just my opinion but I guess I'll get a verbal lynching now.

They're will be recriminations of the type of dog involved!! (that's a matter for debate elsewhere) but most of all our thoughts and condolence's should be for a small child lost in such tragic and horrific circumstances

Rest in peace "Little One"

Tom

AMEN

I hate seeing this, what a horrible way for a youngster to die in this day and age.

He should be charged with manslaughter.

As usual it is the owner at fault, for f**Ks sake a dog you have been warned about with a little kid.

God bless the little girl.

How the family must be feeling, mum and dad leaving with granny for a night out, uncle who owned the dog, the must feel awful.

Lets hope some proper action is taken, however at the moment my thoughts are wiht the girls parents and grandmother.

Celt