do you think geordies are just half baked scottish people

got lots of family in newcastle and my brother has lived their for years,as far back as i remember we went down once a month as a kid.there is a saying in newcastle.A geordie is a scotsman with his brains kicked in

Just in before me there ,i was about to write that :censored:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a scot, geordies are the nicest people south of the border.   The rest are c**ts lol.   FTB

Posted Images

got lots of family in newcastle and my brother has lived their for years,as far back as i remember we went down once a month as a kid.there is a saying in newcastle.A geordie is a scotsman with his brains kicked in

Just in before me there ,i was about to write that :censored:

if your no fast your last lol

seeeee theres another one up in ayrshire.lol..hadrians wall //brickies wanted 12 hours shifts and all the overtime you want.lol :big_boss:

Lol, im up here to look after machinery that scottish people arent capable of repairing! :tongue2:

Kyle

so your a haggis machine fixer then..lol we used to fire them at yous when you were climblin the wall.lol

seeeee theres another one up in ayrshire.lol..hadrians wall //brickies wanted 12 hours shifts and all the overtime you want.lol :big_boss:

Lol, im up here to look after machinery that scottish people arent capable of repairing! :tongue2:

Kyle

so your a haggis machine fixer then..lol we used to fire them at yous when you were climblin the wall.lol

Haggis machine? What the f**k is one of those? I thought a haggis was a wild animal found in the highlands? :whistling:

Kyle

My Missus' dad is a Scotsman, he's an allright bloke, but tight fisted as f*ck and full of shit.

I suppose that makes my kids 1/4 Scottish :hmm: , I should of thought about that before I mounted the good lady I suppose :blink: but let me tell you, the minute I find my kids trying to sneak a haggis up to their rooms I'll beat the day lights out of them :nono: .

My Missus' dad is a Scotsman, he's an allright bloke, but tight fisted as f*ck and full of shit.

I suppose that makes my kids 1/4 Scottish :hmm: , I should of thought about that before I mounted the good lady I suppose :blink: but let me tell you, the minute I find my kids trying to sneak a haggis up to their rooms I'll beat the day lights out of them :nono: .

that made me laugh hahaha