do you think geordies are just half baked scottish people

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a scot, geordies are the nicest people south of the border.   The rest are c**ts lol.   FTB

Posted Images

1 thing i do know is, the Geordies and scotch have 1 thing in common SHIT FOOTBALL TEAMS :thumbs:

im a tottenham fan......honest :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:geordies won the championship last year,rangers won the spl last year and most definately again this year....whens the last time arsenal had something to celebrate....oh thats it the went two up against there london rivals only to get humped in the 2nd half :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: im sure the majority of the emirates had white shirts on....the tide is turning good luck in europa next year :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

1 thing i do know is, the Geordies and scotch have 1 thing in common SHIT FOOTBALL TEAMS :thumbs:

im a tottenham fan......honest :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:geordies won the championship last year,rangers won the spl last year and most definately again this year....whens the last time arsenal had something to celebrate....oh thats it the went two up against there london rivals only to get humped in the 2nd half :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: im sure the majority of the emirates had white shirts on....the tide is turning good luck in europa next year :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Hahahaha i cant moan about yesterday the game is 90 mins and its about puttin the ball in the net, as for rangers winnin spl not much competition in that league, the no1 striker from scotland came down to boro and has hardly set them on fire, he is that good im not sure off his name Boyd is it ? i think liverpool would challenge for that title :hmm::hmm::hmm::doh: maybe not lol.

Hahahaha i cant moan about yesterday the game is 90 mins and its about puttin the ball in the net, as for rangers winnin spl not much competition in that league, the no1 striker from scotland came down to boro and has hardly set them on fire, he is that good im not sure off his name Boyd is it ? i think liverpool would challenge for that title :hmm::hmm::hmm::doh: maybe not lol.

ex rangers joining up with ex celtic hardly a match made in heaven,thou im sure hes thriving under mowbry now,and one of the greatest players to grace a arsenal shirt learned his trade in the spl :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: im sure i dont even need to mention his name......cesc at barca next year and youll be fighting it out with villa and liverpool for 7th :kiss: :kiss: