Best Jobs / Careers

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im an upland grouse researcher.

Get paid to work outdoors from May-October doing a massively various workload from counting grouse over pointers, lamping black grouse, radiotagging, radiotracking, lek surveys and much much more.

I build up that many extra hours over spring/summer that come winter I can work a 3 day week and go shooting/beating/digging/lamping/and running dogs the other 4!

Free house with free bills bang smack in the middle of nowhere(only drawback) with decent wages and perks.

I have the perfect job!

FTB

Get paid to work outdoors from May-October doing a massively various workload from counting grouse over pointers, lamping black grouse, radiotagging, radiotracking, lek surveys and much much more.

I build up that many extra hours over spring/summer that come winter I can work a 3 day week and go shooting/beating/digging/lamping/and running dogs the other 4!

Free house with free bills bang smack in the middle of nowhere(only drawback) with decent wages and perks.

I have the perfect job!

FTB

I hate you!.......

Guest underdog

I have the perfect job!

FTB

:icon_eek: aye, your living the dream............. :boogie::boogie::boogie:

I have the perfect job!

FTB

:icon_eek: aye, your living the dream............. :boogie::boogie::boogie:

Erm...this was a sensible post.

Childish bitching from people with a grudge not welcome (after you have been made to look a right wee GIMP on several occasions)

TA

FTB

I work on the Power lines, so i'm also outside all day. best job i've ever had. Trained as a sparky first then got on the lines after landing a job with the Electricity board. Get to ask at every farm we work at if i can rabbit on their land, get told no, at every farm i work at too.........

Run my own game farm.....hard work but great when its nice weather. Rented land in the shooting seasons over the years and ran a few commercial shoots but now doing fencing in the winter months. :thumbs: