good lawyer

Guest bullterrier

got a friend who's dog has supposedly bitten a person and the police are sending an officer round to "assess" the dog under the dda but we can't find the name of the guy who specializes in this type of case,can anyone help?

great first post welcome to the site but firstly if your friends dog as bitten someone he needs doing all dogs should be on leads if it was outside its the poor dog that's going to pay the price now with it life so i personally have no sympathy for your friend and if it as bitten a child hope he gets whats coming to him..:thumbs: ..john

got a friend who's dog has supposedly bitten a person and the police are sending an officer round to "assess" the dog under the dda but we can't find the name of the guy who specializes in this type of case,can anyone help?

Sounds like ken doods solicitor wont get your mate off

perhaps i have not explained clearly, shouldn't need to, but the dog was attacked by another dog and my friends dog "held" the other dog down and the other dogs owner repeatedly kicked my friends dog to no avail,so he put his hand into the fight and got bitten so hardly a dog attack is it?the dog got out of the garden as the gate was left open!

great first post welcome to the site but firstly if your friends dog as bitten someone he needs doing all dogs should be on leads if it was outside its the poor dog that's going to pay the price now with it life so i personally have no sympathy for your friend and if it as bitten a child hope he gets whats coming to him..:thumbs: ..john

Couldnt agree more....dog bites are never accidents theres always someone or something to blame....if its the dogs fault then no problem have it pts.... if its the owners fault then learn by it and take whatevers coming.

Guest bullterrier

Couldnt agree more....dog bites are never accidents theres always someone or something to blame....if its the dogs fault then no problem have it pts.... if its the owners fault then learn by it and take whatevers coming.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: well said gnasher someone on the same wavelength am sick of seeing the dogs taking the blame for people who don't now how to handle there dogs ..:thumbs: ..john

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: well said gnasher someone on the same wavelength am sick of seeing the dogs taking the blame for people who don't now how to handle there dogs ..:thumbs: ..john

Thats usually how it is mate.....dont get me wrong there are dogs that are just born bad,the nature of genetics dictates sometimes a dog will just be wired wrong and theres no getting away from that.....but most of the time its human error,people not knowing or not caring whats on the end of their leash apart from a fashion statement !

perhaps i have not explained clearly, shouldn't need to, but the dog was attacked by another dog and my friends dog "held" the other dog down and the other dogs owner repeatedly kicked my friends dog to no avail,so he put his hand into the fight and got bitten so hardly a dog attack is it?the dog got out of the garden as the gate was left open!

something doesn't quite add up......... your pals dog escaped from the garden, presumably it wasn't on a lead and was roaming free, are you saying the other dog was roaming free also then?...cos it sounds more like the other guy was trying to protect his own dog that presumably was on a lead? what breed of dogs were both dogs?

i disagree,its nothing like this case.ive spoken extensively to the lad in question and hes very upset and worried about his dog.please dont add to his worries :thumbdown:

Who is adding to his stress? his case is very similar and their is plenty of advice on the link I gave.

If you don't want people to comment then don't post his situation on a public forum :blink:

if the dog was a bull breed then unfortunatly the dda will affect you under the bull TYPE umbrella which is their very broad sword they use with it,the dog was out in public unattended and the circumstances wont relly help as a gate is the owners responsability.its going to be a hard one.hope it gets sorted