Hard winter?

i`ve paid all my bills up to next march . stocked up with logs.freezers full .plenty of good books and dvds to catch up on i`m ready for it if its gonna be a bad un ...

do you have to pay bills when you stay in a dump, :icon_eek:

i`m sure if i did live in a dump someone would want some sort of fecking tax from me ... i think your getting stig of the dump mixed up with the stig clue word being the.. the stig of the dump just would`nt sound right

:tongue2:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i`ve paid all my bills up to next march . stocked up with logs.freezers full .plenty of good books and dvds to catch up on i`m ready for it if its gonna be a bad un ...

i`m sure if i did live in a dump someone would want some sort of fecking tax from me ... i think your getting stig of the dump mixed up with the stig clue word being the.. the stig of the dump just would`nt sound right

So you dont live in a dump but you are recently unemployed?........ :thumbs:

i used to race grass track cars - the name seemed fitting .. these days i`m a market trader i only do a 3 day week - made my money painting pylons in my younger days paid my mortage of at 23 made life a lot easier :boogie:

i used to race grass track cars - the name seemed fitting .. these days i`m a market trader i only do a 3 day week - made my money painting pylons in my younger days paid my mortage of at 23 made life a lot easier :boogie:

Well if you worked hard for it then you reap the benefits now............. :notworthy:

Well if you worked hard for it then you reap the benefits now............. :notworthy:

good hard graft and some wise words from my grandad .... just helping my youngest thru uni then i can get down to a 2 day week...:thumbs: Edited by the_stig
Guest bullterrier

Judging by the general sense of untrammelled glee about the impending snow, i'm guessing plenty of you have central heating.

I don't, so i'm hoping for mild temps and an early spring....... Won't hold me breath, mind.

am sure have one of your posts saying you have plenty of insulation..:icon_redface: ...john

Judging by the general sense of untrammelled glee about the impending snow, i'm guessing plenty of you have central heating.

I don't, so i'm hoping for mild temps and an early spring....... Won't hold me breath, mind.

am sure have one of your posts saying you have plenty of insulation..:icon_redface: ...john

LMAO..... I wish it was the kind that goes in the loft, but no....you're dead right :laugh: