toad.bullx

Guest toad

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest furryferter

i think this thread was about sombody thinking of breeding of a 16 month old pup..now why we have a web site like this is for people who like to hunt and disscus hunting ..and in this case its about my favorite topic the running dog .i.e. THE LURCHER ..now when somboby dosnt seem very clued up on certain aspects about the LURCHER ..then sombody off this site should be then help this person with abit of friendly advice..if a few more people help the better the person wll understand......now if this person doesnt what to take advice that is up to he or she...no heres my advice on this thread ..the dog is to young to breed ...it needs at least another couple of seasons under its belt ....and like mister darcey says the dog is not fit and it will take at least a couple of months to make it anywhere near what it should be like if it is an active working dog....now theres alot more people on this site that no a hell of alot more than i do about lurchers ...but i think iam quallified enough to put my views across on this one...all the best snoopdog.....and people keep smileing..its good for you... :D:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ow snoop, its toad here ive just got back from france, today im not breeding this dog till he is older its me sisters boy friend havin everyone life, he is a c..., but people saying he has not done nout they r sadly mistaken this young dog has done loads, yes i now he is un fit at the minute, and is not smashed to bits , as he get the job dun quick, and and any one is well come out with us and we will show u our dogs on.

dont speak fukin shit the dog has done fuk all he is 16 months and looks like he has never even had a run .this is the reason these sites are fuked because of jokers like you

u know sweet fa

I know sweet fa ..I know your a fukin wannabe so if you think this dog is worth breeding of pm me & tell me what it has done but no doubt you wont have the bottle

Edited by furryferter

why is this lad in such a rush to breed a litter off this dog.imo he must just be after the money,so to me that makes him a feckin peddler or he just knows feck all :censored: .16 months old and seen loads of work dont make me laugh :laugh: .theres not a mark on the dog and its as fat as a barrel.the people who buy the pups of him must be mugs cos i wouldnt have one for nothing.the dog might turn out to be a world beater in a few seasons time and if it does then breed off it.what if the dog jibbed and your greyhound was full of pups to him, who would want one,not many people only a nuggit would have one.

well u wrong there mate,ive had 36 emails off peole,asking for pups,as 4 money dont need it,we r ok, i think its u who knows fook all :censored::censored:

someone who wants or wanted to breed off a 16 month old dog is telling me i dont know fook all.your havin a feckin laugh arnt you. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

why is this lad in such a rush to breed a litter off this dog.imo he must just be after the money,so to me that makes him a feckin peddler or he just knows feck all :censored: .16 months old and seen loads of work dont make me laugh :laugh: .theres not a mark on the dog and its as fat as a barrel.the people who buy the pups of him must be mugs cos i wouldnt have one for nothing.the dog might turn out to be a world beater in a few seasons time and if it does then breed off it.what if the dog jibbed and your greyhound was full of pups to him, who would want one,not many people only a nuggit would have one.

well u wrong there mate,ive had 36 emails off peole,asking for pups,as 4 money dont need it,we r ok, i think its u who knows fook all :censored::censored:

someone who wants or wanted to breed off a 16 month old dog is telling me i dont know fook all.your havin a feckin laugh arnt you. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ha ha ha :D

done loads at 16 months? Personally in my opinion i would give a dog a good few seasons to prove itself as a worker before breeding ANY dog ..But thats just my opinion.

This is the reason too many dogs are culled/unwanted due to unproven backyard breeding :no:

But if you think hes upto it - good luck.

i agree with u 100 per cent but u know the youth of today they know every thing :no:

done loads at 16 months? Personally in my opinion i would give a dog a good few seasons to prove itself as a worker before breeding ANY dog ..But thats just my opinion.

This is the reason too many dogs are culled/unwanted due to unproven backyard breeding :no:

i agree with u 100 per cent but u know the youth of today they know every thing :no:

we know everything :drink:

Guest ceredigion bull cross

that dog looks just like one i saw at york hunt on boxingday is it the same dog ??????and like people say mate he might be doing well .and i must admitt he looks well ..even better with a bit more work.... but hes hardly proven no matter how many hes had .....at least another couple of seaons before you get a provern dog ........and they will be better pups and stronger in another couple of seasons ......

:unsure: im a bit confused !! why will the pups be better and stronger in a couple of seasons??whats time got to do with it if this dog turns out to be world class or not the pups will still be bred from the same lines. or am i missing something???? :hmm:

abit of common sense joke! :laugh: the dog is still only a pup yet it has not proved it self and has not proformed to the best of its ability therefor if you breed this dog too soon your could end up with a shite litter. but if you wait until it has proven its self in the feild and you have found a dog as good as the one you have got you will end up with a decent litter :D

well said

i think this thread was about sombody thinking of breeding of a 16 month old pup..now why we have a web site like this is for people who like to hunt and disscus hunting ..and in this case its about my favorite topic the running dog .i.e. THE LURCHER ..now when somboby dosnt seem very clued up on certain aspects about the LURCHER ..then sombody off this site should be then help this person with abit of friendly advice..if a few more people help the better the person wll understand......now if this person doesnt what to take advice that is up to he or she...no heres my advice on this thread ..the dog is to young to breed ...it needs at least another couple of seasons under its belt ....and like mister darcey says the dog is not fit and it will take at least a couple of months to make it anywhere near what it should be like if it is an active working dog....now theres alot more people on this site that no a hell of alot more than i do about lurchers ...but i think iam quallified enough to put my views across on this one...all the best snoopdog.....and people keep smileing..its good for you... :D:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ow snoop, its toad here ive just got back from france, today im not breeding this dog till he is older its me sisters boy friend havin everyone life, he is a c..., but people saying he has not done nout they r sadly mistaken this young dog has done loads, yes i now he is un fit at the minute, and is not smashed to bits , as he get the job dun quick, and and any one is well come out with us and we will show u our dogs on.

Toad, its stange how your sisters boyfriend makes the same spelling mistakes and uses the sam terminology and text talk as you :whistle: , or is it you have realised your talking a crock of shit and trying to blame him for it. B) How was France, doesnt look as though your dog minder has been walking the dog while you were away mate ;)

Toad, its stange how your sisters boyfriend makes the same spelling mistakes and uses the sam terminology and text talk as you :whistle: , or is it you have realised your talking a crock of shit and trying to blame him for it. B) How was France, doesnt look as though your dog minder has been walking the dog while you were away mate ;)

if iam talking a crock,u must be talking a barrel of shit

THIS IS MY BULL X IM JUST PUTING HIS PICTURE ON TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OFF HIM. AS I M BREEDING HIM IN 10 DAYS TO A REAL GOOD GREYHOUND .

i bet that dog is rappid in the field

In the passenger seat of a Sab it is :D