toad.bullx

Guest toad

why is this lad in such a rush to breed a litter off this dog.imo he must just be after the money,so to me that makes him a feckin peddler or he just knows feck all :censored: .16 months old and seen loads of work dont make me laugh :laugh: .theres not a mark on the dog and its as fat as a barrel.the people who buy the pups of him must be mugs cos i wouldnt have one for nothing.the dog might turn out to be a world beater in a few seasons time and if it does then breed off it.what if the dog jibbed and your greyhound was full of pups to him, who would want one,not many people only a nuggit would have one.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's only obvious that some people set higher standards and some people are just easily pleased, but if that was my dog theres no way on this earth i would be breeding out of it at 16 month old, however fit/unfit it was or however promising it was looking, it's simply to young to have been tested properly...

fairs fair though and the dog in proper condition would look a very fine animal, but imo i dont think he's been running all the quarry that he's been killing he looks to unfit and far to heavy...

why are all your mates wanting a pup from him to a greyhound, does he lack speed etc....

if you or your pals are wanting some pups for the future why not go to the man who bred the one you have now as you seem to really rate him, and leave your dog a few years to really prove himself ;)

i think theres too many people that think having a BULL X makes them hard or if they have a bullx it will catch and kill anything with ease :hmm: and i think thats what his mates are all thinking IMO i might be wrong :whistle: and in reply to smoothrun were did that comment come from :laugh: :kiss: :laugh:

Edited by allrounder

Breeding when only 16 months old.............. :censored: :whistle: If i ever thought about this stupid idea i would shoot myself. No way is a 16 month old proven to breed from. I don't start working my pups til 12 month old and then only easy bunnies, they won't run on anything bigger until 18 months old! FFS. At least 2 years old for any breed of dog. Is it a wonder that so many lurchers are in rescue. I pitty the poor pups when they enter world, turn out to be 'failures', get dumped, end up in rescue and probably be put down......... :( That dog is still a mere pup itself.

And if that dog has done 'loads' in it's few workin months, well i aint got a comment...................

why is this lad in such a rush to breed a litter off this dog.imo he must just be after the money,so to me that makes him a feckin peddler or he just knows feck all :censored: .16 months old and seen loads of work dont make me laugh :laugh: .theres not a mark on the dog and its as fat as a barrel.the people who buy the pups of him must be mugs cos i wouldnt have one for nothing.the dog might turn out to be a world beater in a few seasons time and if it does then breed off it.what if the dog jibbed and your greyhound was full of pups to him, who would want one,not many people only a nuggit would have one.

well u wrong there mate,ive had 36 emails off peole,asking for pups,as 4 money dont need it,we r ok, i think its u who knows fook all :censored::censored:

i think this thread was about sombody thinking of breeding of a 16 month old pup..now why we have a web site like this is for people who like to hunt and disscus hunting ..and in this case its about my favorite topic the running dog .i.e. THE LURCHER ..now when somboby dosnt seem very clued up on certain aspects about the LURCHER ..then sombody off this site should be then help this person with abit of friendly advice..if a few more people help the better the person wll understand......now if this person doesnt what to take advice that is up to he or she...no heres my advice on this thread ..the dog is to young to breed ...it needs at least another couple of seasons under its belt ....and like mister darcey says the dog is not fit and it will take at least a couple of months to make it anywhere near what it should be like if it is an active working dog....now theres alot more people on this site that no a hell of alot more than i do about lurchers ...but i think iam quallified enough to put my views across on this one...all the best snoopdog.....and people keep smileing..its good for you... :D:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ow snoop, its toad here ive just got back from france, today im not breeding this dog till he is older its me sisters boy friend havin everyone life, he is a c..., but people saying he has not done nout they r sadly mistaken this young dog has done loads, yes i now he is un fit at the minute, and is not smashed to bits , as he get the job dun quick, and and any one is well come out with us and we will show u our dogs on.

no but its got more chance then crossing 2 s**t greyhound together i am nearley 16 now and in a couple of years time i am going to start makin my own breed of running dog ;) i have been looking at different kinds and advantages of dogs and understanding the way genes are passed on know for about a year :laugh: gotta be worth a try lol

What the fcuk have i just read...please say this is a figment of my imagination..

too many plummer books mate for you ..

Oh and if someone said to me theier dog was proven at 16 months to any quarry,Id laugh in their face...

But one thing i dont think any one else has mentioned..What if the fat overweight rottweiler at the top of this thread spews next year??? Its been done before and what about after the mating??? Pups out of cockers

i think this thread was about sombody thinking of breeding of a 16 month old pup..now why we have a web site like this is for people who like to hunt and disscus hunting ..and in this case its about my favorite topic the running dog .i.e. THE LURCHER ..now when somboby dosnt seem very clued up on certain aspects about the LURCHER ..then sombody off this site should be then help this person with abit of friendly advice..if a few more people help the better the person wll understand......now if this person doesnt what to take advice that is up to he or she...no heres my advice on this thread ..the dog is to young to breed ...it needs at least another couple of seasons under its belt ....and like mister darcey says the dog is not fit and it will take at least a couple of months to make it anywhere near what it should be like if it is an active working dog....now theres alot more people on this site that no a hell of alot more than i do about lurchers ...but i think iam quallified enough to put my views across on this one...all the best snoopdog.....and people keep smileing..its good for you... :D:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ow snoop, its toad here ive just got back from france, today im not breeding this dog till he is older its me sisters boy friend havin everyone life, he is a c..., but people saying he has not done nout they r sadly mistaken this young dog has done loads, yes i now he is un fit at the minute, and is not smashed to bits , as he get the job dun quick, and and any one is well come out with us and we will show u our dogs on.

you no it makes sense toad ...good luck with him in the future... :D

well u wrong there mate,ive had 36 emails off peole,asking for pups,as 4 money dont need it,we r ok, i think its u who knows fook all :censored::censored:

bullshit :laugh:

Guest furryferter

dont speak fukin shit the dog has done fuk all he is 16 months and looks like he has never even had a run .this is the reason these sites are fuked because of jokers like you

dont speak fukin shit the dog has done fuk all he is 16 months and looks like he has never even had a run .this is the reason these sites are fuked because of jokers like you

u know sweet fa