toad.bullx

Guest toad

Whippet, what site was that taken from? I wouldnt mind haveing a read :D Or should i do what you did and pick one off google :whistle: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think it was this one!!!

http://www.akc.org/breeders/resp_breeding/steps_5.cfm

damm right it was read it you might pick up one or to things unlike muts nuts who just argues for the sake! off it.MY point is this if you have a dog that has had cancer since it was 2 and needs constant treatment and you want to breed it with another dog witch has the same problem there is a good chance that the pups will get it aswell. and there is no way in hell i would breed a dog just for working ability you can teach a dog how to hunt but you carnt teach a pup how to be strong and healthey. :no:

Youve just proved you know f**k all about hunting dogs .

says the man who would breed utter shite if he did breed a litter :yes:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he must have started work today i am telling you lol :laugh: i bet that poor lad will never breed his dog now :laugh: must have been s*****n his self :cry:

sorry mate i was not s....n myself,iam breeding it now :censored:

:laugh: not quite mate but i would have more sense to breed a 16 month old fat bull x witch has done fook all :whistle: but as i said each to there own :victory:

EDITTED TO SAY IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CARRY THIS ON OFF THE WEBSITE PLZ ADD gibbo2k5_@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by whippet boy
:laugh: not quite mate but i would have more sense to breed a 16 month old fat bull x witch has done fook all :whistle: but as i said each to there own :victory:

EDITTED TO SAY IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CARRY THIS ON OFF THE WEBSITE PLZ ADD gibbo2k5_@hotmail.co.uk

come on now whippetboy calm down stop getting your lickleself all worked up now :clapper:;)

come on now whippetboy calm down stop getting your lickleself all worked up now :clapper:;)

you want some aswelll :laugh::laugh:;)

HERE COMES TROUBLE A>K>A SNOOPDOG LOL I SEE YOUR BACK LOL

Edited by whippet boy

i think this thread was about sombody thinking of breeding of a 16 month old pup..now why we have a web site like this is for people who like to hunt and disscus hunting ..and in this case its about my favorite topic the running dog .i.e. THE LURCHER ..now when somboby dosnt seem very clued up on certain aspects about the LURCHER ..then sombody off this site should be then help this person with abit of friendly advice..if a few more people help the better the person wll understand......now if this person doesnt what to take advice that is up to he or she...no heres my advice on this thread ..the dog is to young to breed ...it needs at least another couple of seasons under its belt ....and like mister darcey says the dog is not fit and it will take at least a couple of months to make it anywhere near what it should be like if it is an active working dog....now theres alot more people on this site that no a hell of alot more than i do about lurchers ...but i think iam quallified enough to put my views across on this one...all the best snoopdog.....and people keep smileing..its good for you... :D:laugh::laugh::laugh: