toad.bullx

Guest toad

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT HIS BREEDING TOAD DO YOU NO THE LINES ??? AND WHAT % OF BULL IS IN HIM IS IT FIRST CROSS...

he is half cross to half cross, he was the smallest dog out of the litter. with the advice i have gettin i think ill not breed him now, but this dog now at this age and even when he was younger could open some peoples eyes.

WHAT HIS BREEDING TOAD DO YOU NO THE LINES ??? AND WHAT % OF BULL IS IN HIM IS IT FIRST CROSS...

he is half cross to half cross, he was the smallest dog out of the litter. with the advice i have gettin i think ill not breed him now, but this dog now at this age and even when he was younger could open some peoples eyes.

YOU NO IT MAKES SENSE MATE IT WILL GIVE YOU TIME TO GET A OWNER FOR ALL THE PUPS TO THEN YOU WONT HAVE TO ADVERTISE.. GOOD LOOK WITH HIM ....NO OFFENCE MENT JUST ADVICE GLAD YOUR TAKING IT.. :good:

Look...if this dog was a terrier, you would not even know if it was a cull or not at 16 months.....but that said, it seems to be the case with most running dogs that you pays your money and takes your chances.........and looking at that animal, bred to the right type of bitch, I would probly take a chance if that was what I wanted ;)

J

16 months old and you want to breed him ? one word for you springs to mind IDIOT . f****n hell the creature has not had time to jack yet . Get out and walk it a bit more as well becuase it looks like its done dont get out . All you pricks telling him to breed it are just as bad . f****n dreamers .

did you start work today mate go have a pint or 2 :drink::laugh:

YOUR BACK THEN WHIPPET BOY :laug :laugh::laugh: h:

COULDENT STOP AWAY ROUND 2 DING DING :laugh:

it went abit far into genes and stuff lol to be fair he took a grilling :laugh: but i still think the dog is still to yound to breed! :whistle: lol but i think my posts was the most informative lol :tongue2:

DONT ANSWER IT JOEB LOL!!! IT WILL START ANOTHER WORLD WAR!!

Edited by whippet boy