toad.bullx

Guest toad

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

done loads at 16 months? Personally in my opinion i would give a dog a good few seasons to prove itself as a worker before breeding ANY dog ..But thats just my opinion.

This is the reason too many dogs are culled/unwanted due to unproven backyard breeding :no:

But if you think hes upto it - good luck.

He looks a very nice dog. But is it just me or does it look like that dog has done nothing? Its only 16 months old so this is his first season, he is clearly out of condition and if it ''has done loads'' of work surly it would be in a much fitter state by this especially how the season is so far gone. If it had seen loads of work it would deffinatly be more toned up. There is no way i would ever believe that this dog has done loads of work. Judgeing by the picture i would say he has hardly ever left the kennel.

done loads at 16 months? Personally in my opinion i would give a dog a good few seasons to prove itself as a worker before breeding ANY dog ..But thats just my opinion.

This is the reason too many dogs are culled/unwanted due to unproven backyard breeding :no:

But if you think hes upto it - good luck.

i now he is young but he has shocked many people up and down the country,and loads r after he,s pups. but thanks for that any way [bANNED TEXT].

thats an awsome looking dog mate

nice one [bANNED TEXT].

He looks a very nice dog. But is it just me or does it look like that dog has done nothing? Its only 16 months old so this is his first season, he is clearly out of condition and if it ''has done loads'' of work surly it would be in a much fitter state by this especially how the season is so far gone. If it had seen loads of work it would deffinatly be more toned up. There is no way i would ever believe that this dog has done loads of work. Judgeing by the picture i would say he has hardly ever left the kennel.

come up and ill show u it on.

if he has done loads of work i dont think he would look that unfit. also if it had done a lot of work his mussle tone would have stuck out a lot more than it is in the picture :hmm: and at the age of 16 months its still a pup in its first season so it carnt of proved his self as a good stud yet nice looking dog though but hes still too yound to be breeding from in my opinion! ;)

Might be a nice dog, it might of done a bit of work, but he certainly isnt in working condition in that photo. Have you got any pictures of him working? What type of work does he do? Would like to see him out in the field in fit condition.

if he has done loads of work i dont think he would look that unfit. also if it had done a lot of work his mussle tone would have stuck out a lot more than it is in the picture :hmm: and at the age of 16 months its still a pup in its first season so it carnt of proved his self as a good stud yet nice looking dog though but hes still too yound to be breeding from in my opinion! ;)

Thats what i was thinking, dont get me wrong i would deffinatly give him kennel space, i actually like him. But at 16 months old he cant be proven. He wont even be physicly and mentaly mature yet he is still a pup.