willow r.i.p

lost my little border terrier over xmas she was two and a half,took her to the vets because she was coughing and she collapsed and died there the vet xrayed her chest and said she had a enlarged heart and disease to the muscle around it,and the lungs were filling with shite and basically she was putting to much strain on the heart just trying to breathe.

to say i am heartbroken is an understatement because i love my dogs and dont mistreat them i think this shows when i work them because they always seem to give everything.i am just sad that i didnt have more time with this loyal and honest dog.

s2010105hr2.th.jpg

lost my little border terrier over xmas she was two and a half,took her to the vets because she was coughing and she collapsed and died there the vet xrayed her chest and said she had a enlarged heart and disease to the muscle around it,and the lungs were filling with shite and basically she was putting to much strain on the heart just trying to breathe.

to say i am heartbroken is an understatement because i love my dogs and dont mistreat them i think this shows when i work them because they always seem to give everything.i am just sad that i didnt have more time with this loyal and honest dog.

s2010105hr2.th.jpg

sorry to hear such bad news, r i p Willow