Guest blitz

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:clapper:

Nice one blitz good to see the young ones out my lad thrives on it just got his first lurcher at 10 years old was a poor choice i think but i let him have what he wanted :laugh:

And john rambo what a sad lad you are does it make you feel good picking at a young lad does it make you feel big,ill put money on it you knock your missus about or shes already left you and you dont see your own kids or pay a fecking penny for them,if your a genuine dog man ill show my arse to the wind i bet your an anti just on here to wind folk up i bet you aint got the balls to say it to the lads fathers face just another prick that hides behind a keyboard :thumbdown:

he is just on here to wind folk up, I doubt anyine knows him, or if he even hunts.

Just ignore the cock smoker.

Theres winding folk up mate and theres going to far in my eyes, i wouldnt give a shit about what folks said about my dogs and myself but someone picking at your kid is going way to far why do the mods not boot these jokers of straight away,how come your only allowed to talk about certain hunting things on this site or post certain pictures but folks can post stuff like that and not get booted of ?????????????

he is just on here to wind folk up, I doubt anyine knows him, or if he even hunts.

Just ignore the cock smoker.

Theres winding folk up mate and theres going to far in my eyes, i wouldnt give a shit about what folks said about my dogs and myself but someone picking at your kid is going way to far why do the mods not boot these jokers of straight away,how come your only allowed to talk about certain hunting things on this site or post certain pictures but folks can post stuff like that and not get booted of ?????????????

I agree with you he or anyone that makes nasty comments about kids should be automatically banned

Edited by liam mc