any one need a digging partner on permission around sunderland area as im sick off not having any permission and looking over my shoulders all time these f*****g anty hunters put block on all the sports. I love digging better than lamping hence me name if read this and have got permission and know kids from sunderland ask them about me marky thats if they know me big digs little digs u name it i dig it but been few months since i was last out digging just got me pen all sorted out now so bk to business

might sound suspicious but im not any anty hunter at all i hate the fuckers and people who help them and the rspca u can think [bANNED TEXT] u want people iv got loads digging mates but like try new places and meet real digging people not type who can only shouvel tea spoon full mud at time iv only just started this site agian cos had problems with rspca so couldnt have any ties with hunting as i was up to court for dogs

might sound suspicious but im not any anty hunter at all i hate the fuckers and people who help them and the rspca u can think [bANNED TEXT] u want people iv got loads digging mates but like try new places and meet real digging people not type who can only shouvel tea spoon full mud at time iv only just started this site agian cos had problems with rspca so couldnt have any ties with hunting as i was up to court for dogs

i hope thats not me marky haha. this lad is 100% genuine and is better at digging than a jcb lol biggest dig ive been on with him was 20+ ft

doi know u mate just dont know nam,e ur using

i hope thats not me marky haha. this lad is 100% genuine and is better at digging than a jcb lol biggest dig ive been on with him was 20+ ft

Edited by d and l 3

its morra lol

haha just flag irish send me num mate the daft c**ts thinking im dodge pot ill put the dogde pots in one me holes

that hunting with hounds got pay quid by pay pal greedy c**ts

Nothing suspicious about this lad hes a 100 percent genuine terrier man he LOVES it,youll always find people trying to have a go at posts,topics :feck: etc mate :thumbdown: and there a thread somwhere that helps you to upload pictures ill see if i can sort it out for you mate. :thumbs:

cheers mate all the people have there own appinions but i know i love it u do ill show good few people up digging on here they cannot judge u unless they know u

• Like 1