long term unemployed made to work

I agree but the cheek of the fecker his government are putting approximately half a million on the dole plus the amount that are already on the dole .Where are all the jobs comin g from :blink: .Noticed it says manual labour so are the civil servants gonna get their hands dirty I think not :no:

If 15 million immegrant come here for work, & do pack job in store, fill shelf in market & tidy street. The yun healthy Brits can do also.Immegration for low life peoples stop, more job in UK. Less scrouge like tramp happen. Uk on winner road :thumbs:

And there lies part of the problem too many immigrants legal and illegal working the black market the government wont do shit as long as the money made is spent here Edited by rob.i
  • Like 1

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank god someone else can see it !   They keep you lot distracted with in fighting, whilst plundering the real wealth, destroying industry, and eradicating British culture. Wake up for fooks sak

I CANNOT BELIVE THE COMMENTS FROM SOME OF THE WORKSHY FECKERS ON HERE   THE FACT OF THE MATTER AS A FEW HAVE SAID ALREADY IS ........   THERE ARE GENERATIONS OF PEOPLE OF DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LI

We need to change the mind set of these serial un-employed people that this country does NOT owe them a living. In my opinion the majority of these people believe there is a big pot of money called go

Ok, so not all people on the dole are workshy, but 2 million people admit to not wanting to work or looking for work. These are the people that this is aimed at. I think it should deffo happen because just the thought of having to clear up rubbish, clean graffiti, etc etc will be enough for these people to start looking and going to interviews.

I don`t see why i should go out to work doing a job i hate in a factoy to keep a roof over my head when there are lazy ***** free loading off the backs off us workers. But no doubt the labour left wingers will put the kibosh on this idea to try and win votes back. :wallbash:

Just my bit.

fozzy

This makes me laugh.

There are a number of people who are working who say they will take anything if they bcome unemployed. Picture the scenario that your company goes down the pan and you end up unemployed. You go to the job centre to sign, after an hours phone call already giving all your info. You have to wait with the serial unemployed and then get a civil servant you wouldn't employ yourself, read back all the info you have already given and then you are given £65 a week to support a family of four! No mortgage cover for min 13 weeks. The jobs they have in the job centre either don't exist or you are over qualified for? Try and get a job shelf stacking? They want students or forgeiners!!

Those who really want to work find work despite the job centre, those that don't will find a loop hole to remain on benefits. As for it being tax payers money they are getting, my tax goes on housing illegals until deportation, wars in shit holes i don't give a crap about, overseas aid when we have enough sh*t here to sort. Forcing people to work or cutting their benefits is a US system that is basically returning some people in certain ex slaving states back to those days.

I am not a bleeding heart liberal, i work in heathrow and see some of the sh*t that fly in and stay, that work illegally and deny brits jobs. Sort that out first, then when we have a labour shortage you can say work or no benefits....

• Like 1

A fabulous idea, and will hopefully go some way to changing the attitude of a large percentage of work shy, lazy cretins that litter our country.

As for "doing anything" to support a family . . . . . . . A guy i know has been out of work for 2 years, i hate his attitude to getting a job and general negativity and lack of enthusiasm for anything that will better HIS life in a working sense. We came to blows a few months ago at a friends dinner party, our opinions on his work ethic differing massively. The argument ended with a challenge, i bet him £50 i could go out the next day and get at least 1 job . . . . .. And i did exactly that, i found a job in a pub full time, a kitchen porter in a hotel, and a salesperson in a petrol station . . in 1 day.

Jobs don't come to you, Get off your lazy arses and go out and get one! It's not hard if you put the effort in . . . . . . needless to say i never got my £50 from him, and we haven't spoken since . . . as far as i know he's still a waster. Point proved though. :thumbs:

i think its a good idea but i cant see there being enough work for them all, it would be good to get all the rubbish cleaned up in the mountains but even that wont take long

atleast it will create a fair few jobs for the people who have to organise all the work for each person and check there doing it

but the blaggers will just come out with the old ahh my back aches and ive got a dodgey leg so i cant do any work so the people who dont mind working will as usual be doing all the work.

the ones that dont do it and get there dole cut will just turn to crime especially as there will be less coppers about to catch them

they can also lay off all the council workers and get them working for free

Edited by chalkedup

Ok, so not all people on the dole are workshy, but 2 million people admit to not wanting to work or looking for work. These are the people that this is aimed at. I think it should deffo happen because just the thought of having to clear up rubbish, clean graffiti, etc etc will be enough for these people to start looking and going to interviews.

I don`t see why i should go out to work doing a job i hate in a factoy to keep a roof over my head when there are lazy ***** free loading off the backs off us workers. But no doubt the labour left wingers will put the kibosh on this idea to try and win votes back. :wallbash:

Just my bit.

fozzy

Fozzy doesn't see why he should work in a factory, and doing a job he hates to keep a roof over his family's head. (I'm assumimg you do work).

Everybody is individual, different circumstances. You shouldn't compare with what others are doing.

Behaviour breeds behaviour, and if our young ones see and hear daddy and mummy say feck that i'm not working because others are not, and getting their money off the dole, then they will see this as normal behaviour and join that never ending que of pointless people.

It was drummed into me at an early age to work and not judge other people. I've always worked, be it in a factory, office or outside. A job is a job, and I for one will not claim money off the dole if I did not have a GOOD genuine reason. I just wouldn't sleep at night.

My son was made redundant he will not sign on . he applied for 33 jobs in a week he got 2 replies but no offer of work,He then put his cv on Gumtree saying he will do anything legal within 4 hours he had a job as night watchman on a building site fri to mon plus he has been offered another job during the week during the day so he will do both jobs .He is one of those that will do almost anything to earn his living pity everyones ethic aint like that :thumbs:

I got lade off in mar 09! went and got re=coded ( welder) and can i f**k get a job! I am no longer on the dole! whats the point i was only getting £11.23 a week to feed 2kids 3 dogs and me and my lass!! yes life on the dole was f*****g mint!! love it!! they said i never worked for the last,two full years, i had 3 month on the sick from work after i fell 6 foot from a walk way on to a steel plate that had just being rolled in the steel mill, glowing red hot (900c ) ! could not use my left hand as it was burnt, f****d me back!!

I payed £185 a week in tax! then that's how much you get back!! f*****g grate love this country!

I asked them what about people who's never worked they get full £60 a week and they've never done a day's graft!!

ahahah!

yes its a good plan! for the fuckers who would not work when their was work going back in 07!!

I feel most of you's judge people by what you read in the papers!! FOOL'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by graham4877

I got lade off in mar 09! went and got re=coded ( welder) and can i f**k get a job! I am no longer on the dole! whats the point i was only getting £11.23 a week to feed 2kids 3 dogs and me and my lass!! yes life on the dole was f*****g mint!! love it!! they said i never worked for the last,two full years, i had 3 month on the sick from work after i fell 6 foot from a walk way on to a steel plate that had just being rolled in the steel mill, glowing red hot (900c ) ! could not use my left hand as it was burnt, f****d me back!!

I payed £185 a week in tax! then that's how much you get back!! f*****g grate love this country!

I asked them what about people who's never worked they get full £60 a week and they've never done a day's graft!!

ahahah!

yes its a good plan! for the fuckers who would not work when their was work going back in 07!!

I feel most of you's judge people by what you read in the papers!! FOOL'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think most people would agree, it's people like you that the dole should be there for, not for people to make a long term career out of.

Hope you find something decent in the near future

• Like 1

In my area there are 12 unemployed for every job vacancy, and that's taking into account all the part time and none job vacancies, what the feck are the other 11 going to do ! This scheme is like punishing people for starving when there's no fecking food ! But never mind all the sacked counsel workers can sign on ,then go back and do their old jobs for feck all, These robbing MP b*****ds haven't got a fecking clue what it's like for the working or jobless poor.

• Like 1

ahahah!

I think most people would agree, it's people like you that the dole should be there for, not for people to make a long term career out of.

So do i mate! I can't even get a job stacking the shelves in asda ffs, they said i have no experience!

well hang on you pick that up take it to the right shelf and put it on..lol

Its a f*****g joke, we've went from £4000 a month to about £800!

I must say, i did think life was good not working when i was at work, i mean i know people who never work and they had new stuff every week

one of the fuckers had a 50"tv in the sitting room 40" tv in their bedroom, 37" in the kids rooms! xbox ps3's mint laptops!

they had f*****g every thing and the pair of them has never worked!!

This over f****r all he dose is get up walk to him mothers at about 11am then to the club 12pm then sits in the club till closing time!

how the f**k can he afford to do that when they don't work!!

ahahah!

So do i mate! I can't even get a job stacking the shelves in asda ffs, they said i have no experience!

well hang on you pick that up take it to the right shelf and put it on..lol

Its a f*****g joke, we've went from £4000 a month to about £800!

I must say, i did think life was good not working when i was at work, i mean i know people who never work and they had new stuff every week

one of the fuckers had a 50"tv in the sitting room 40" tv in their bedroom, 37" in the kids rooms! xbox ps3's mint laptops!

they had f*****g every thing and the pair of them has never worked!!

This over f****r all he dose is get up walk to him mothers at about 11am then to the club 12pm then sits in the club till closing time!

how the f**k can he afford to do that when they don't work!!

If you know how to play the system then you can live like that.

He's probably on disability with depression, she's could be paid as his carer, couple of kids with ADHD and your on a life of easy living off our backs.

I look at it as we are in a boat in the sea, we are rowing like buggery to get to where we want to be but a couple on board are just sitting back saying fu.ck that, looks like hard work.

Edited by shepp

ROFL @ Appleseed :notworthy:

I know loads of the lazy :censored: who have been on it years fcuk wrong with them !!!

there is geniune ill people yes & we know that, but weatherspoons rammed everyday with invalid motor

scooters outside also mobs of none British persons :angel: hanging around city centre areas ?

Great idea :thumbs: