long term unemployed made to work

as some of you would have read i have had a few things to say on the mater,although i dont rant about people who shag the system,the one thing that does make me have a bit to say is when you see some of these people,on the news in the paper and say they cant get work or wont work because they have 8,10,12 children and the wife cant manage on her own so i have to stay home ,these people do get me if they dont have the money why do they keep knocking out children,also people who cant make ends meet but spend there benefits on fags,booze,betting,but it is a fact there is millions who are not working buisneses are closing down every day whether it be a factory or a pub but where are they going to go,if foriegners are going back to there own countries because they cant get any more work here then where does our own unemployed go,and you can not put them in the forces because they are making cuts so whats the answer i dont know but as i have said before i would sooner pay tax to keep people on the dole,on the dole than take their benefits away and have them break into my home still my guns and use them on me or some one else just for cash.

paul

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank god someone else can see it !   They keep you lot distracted with in fighting, whilst plundering the real wealth, destroying industry, and eradicating British culture. Wake up for fooks sak

I CANNOT BELIVE THE COMMENTS FROM SOME OF THE WORKSHY FECKERS ON HERE   THE FACT OF THE MATTER AS A FEW HAVE SAID ALREADY IS ........   THERE ARE GENERATIONS OF PEOPLE OF DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LI

We need to change the mind set of these serial un-employed people that this country does NOT owe them a living. In my opinion the majority of these people believe there is a big pot of money called go

So send them all to work ! pay them minimum wage, problem solved, they're no longer on benefits ! But they're already doing that it's called the public sector, and they cant afford that any more, so they are going put the public sector on the dole and then use the doleys for slave labour ! You couldn't make up ! ffs.

I have never been out of work and when I worked at the pit and we were on strike the state gave me £26 per week for my family but when I went back to work they took it all back out of my wages.

Why is it some folk have worked all of their life and some have never worked = bone idle

edited to say when we went on strike :icon_redface:

Edited by harrycatcat

LISTEN FELLA ,

IVE BEEN THROUGH MANY , MANY TOUGH TIMES IN MY LIFE .....

TIMES WHEN WE NEVER EVEN HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY A PACK OF NAPPYS FOR THE BABY ....

TIMES WHEN I WAS WALKING 4 1/2 MILES EVERY MORNING CARRYING A COMBINED WEIGHT OF TOOL BAG AND BAIT BAG OF 9 STONE THEN BACK AFTER A HARD SHIFT ...... JUST BECAUSE WE HADNT THE MONEY FOR THE BUS FARE .......

NOT FECKIN ONCE DID I THINK OF BURGALING SOME OTHER POOR FECKERS HOME ........ :thumbdown:

ONLY SCUM WILL BURGAL SOMEONES HOME IF BENEFITS ARE CUT [ BECAUSE THE LAZY SHITES WONT WORK ] ........ IF THEY DO AND ARE CAUGHT ..... HARD SHORT SPELL IN PRISON AND MOVED TO A DIFFERENT AREA AWAY FROM FAMILY AND FRIENDS ....... TILL THEY SHOW THEY ARE A DECENT MEMBER OF SOCIETY ... ONLY THEN CAN THEY RETURN ......

SPOON FEEDING LAZY FECKERS MONEY ISNT WORKING ...... TIME FOR A HARSH CHANGE

DUCKWING

• Like 1

LADS ,

FOR YEARS I WORKED DAYS .... UP AT 5.30 ..... AND SORTED MY STOCK FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF & WENT TO WORK

CAME HOME SPENT AN HOUR WITH THE STOCK ,

HAD MY TEA AND THEN LOOKED AFTER THE KIDS WHILE THE MISSUS WENT AND DID AN EVENING SHIFT ......SHE GOT BACK IN AT 10 .15 pm AND BY 10 . 30 I WAS OUT WATERING THE STOCK AND DOING A FEW OTHER JOBS WITH A TORCH ROUND THE PLACE ,,,, THEN OFF OUT LAMPING AN HOUR OR SO .....

BED BY 12ish .... AND SO IT WENT .....

MOST SATURDAYS I DID FIDDLE WORK FOR EXTRA CASH DURING THE SUMMER MONTHES AND WAS DIGGING DURING THE WINTER .... THAT WENT ON FOR 7 YEARS TILL THE WIFE GOT ANOTHER JOB AND THINGS EASED IN THE MONEY DEPARTMENT ......

PRE - SCHOOL KIDS OR KIDS AT SCHOOL ISNT AN EXCUSE !!!!!

WE DID NO DIFFERENT THAN BOTH SETS OF OUR PARENTS DID OR GRANDPARENTS .... HELL MY OLD GRAN WORKED TILL SHE WAS 78 AND THE WIFES GRANDA WORKED TILL 75 !

MY OLD DAD WAS A GRAFTER AND RAISED HARD WORKING LADS .......

LIKE BEGETS LIKE .......

AND WORKSHY FECKERS HAVE LAZY KIDS ...... AND SO THE CYCLE GOES TILL THE WORKSHY ARE MADE TO GET OUT OF BED AND CHANGE THEIR HABITS ........

ROMANY ...... IAM AFRAID I REALLY DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE ........

THE ARGUEMENT IS ........

WE HAVE TO CHANGE SOME OF THIS SOCIETIES VIEWS ON SOCIAL WELFARE AND GET THEM AWAY FROM THINKING THEY ARE OWED IN LIFE ........

WE DONT MIND THEM BEING ON THE WELFARE ..... OR OUT OF WORK FOR A LONG TIME ....

BUT .. WE DO EXPECT THEY LOOK FOR WORK AND HELP THEIR COMMUNITYS

INSTEAD OF SITTING ON AN X BOX , IN FRONT OF A TELLY , IN A WORKINGMANS ??? CLUB , ETC

WHILST HARD WORKING MEN AND WOMEN WITH A BIT OF PRIDE ARE REALLY STRUGGLING TO MAKE ENDS MEET ......

NOT A LOT TO ASK IS IT ????????????

Apparentley theres 1.4 million unemployed in the uk..........where are the jobs for these people?

Years ago jobs in my area were easier to come by,we had a pit every 2 miles in my area and the steel works now thats all gone.For every job in my area on average 12 people apply 1 gets the job,so what are the other 11 work-shy?

I understand and agree with some things you're saying but just because you've had it hard and got through it dosen't give you the right to get on your pedastal and give it the big "I Am." There just isn't jobs out there for the people and if the goverment does put this into action who's jobs are these benefit scroungers going to be taking when they have to do there free work?

• Like 1

LADS ,

FOR YEARS I WORKED DAYS .... UP AT 5.30 ..... AND SORTED MY STOCK FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF & WENT TO WORK

HAD MY TEA AND THEN LOOKED AFTER THE KIDS WHILE THE MISSUS WENT AND DID AN EVENING SHIFT ......SHE GOT BACK IN AT 10 .15 pm AND BY 10 . 30 I WAS OUT WATERING THE STOCK AND DOING A FEW OTHER JOBS WITH A TORCH ROUND THE PLACE ,,,, THEN OFF OUT LAMPING AN HOUR OR SO .....

MOST SATURDAYS I DID FIDDLE WORK FOR EXTRA CASH DURING THE SUMMER MONTHES AND WAS DIGGING DURING THE WINTER .... THAT WENT ON FOR 7 YEARS TILL THE WIFE GOT ANOTHER JOB AND THINGS EASED IN THE MONEY DEPARTMENT ......

WE DID NO DIFFERENT THAN BOTH SETS OF OUR PARENTS DID OR GRANDPARENTS .... HELL MY OLD GRAN WORKED TILL SHE WAS 78 AND THE WIFES GRANDA WORKED TILL 75 !

LIKE BEGETS LIKE .......

AND WORKSHY FECKERS HAVE LAZY KIDS ...... AND SO THE CYCLE GOES TILL THE WORKSHY ARE MADE TO GET OUT OF BED AND CHANGE THEIR HABITS ........

WE HAVE TO CHANGE SOME OF THIS SOCIETIES VIEWS ON SOCIAL WELFARE AND GET THEM AWAY FROM THINKING THEY ARE OWED IN LIFE ........

WE DONT MIND THEM BEING ON THE WELFARE ..... OR OUT OF WORK FOR A LONG TIME ....

INSTEAD OF SITTING ON AN X BOX , IN FRONT OF A TELLY , IN A WORKINGMANS ??? CLUB , ETC

WHILST HARD WORKING MEN AND WOMEN WITH A BIT OF PRIDE ARE REALLY STRUGGLING TO MAKE ENDS MEET ......

Apparentley theres 1.4 million unemployed in the uk..........where are the jobs for these people?

Years ago jobs in my area were easier to come by,we had a pit every 2 miles in my area and the steel works now thats all gone.For every job in my area on average 12 people apply 1 gets the job,so what are the other 11 work-shy?

I understand and agree with some things you're saying but just because you've had it hard and got through it dosen't give you the right to get on your pedastal and give it the big "I Am." There just isn't jobs out there for the people and if the goverment does put this into action who's jobs are these benefit scroungers going to be taking when they have to do there free work?

They would'nt be taking anybodys jobs because as far as i can see all the road side verges are full of litter, many old folk have over grown gardens and windows and guttering need painting. They are jobs that nobody is doing.

As for paying them minimum wage romany, fair enough but just deduct it from the benefits normally paid.

Millions of foreigners travel half way round the planet and find jobs but many British would'nt travel to the next town.

i agree with this wholeheartedly, especially for the long term unemployed young adults, who have growen up with the culture of money for nothing,

it'll make them appreciate how hard people do actually work for little over the dole that they recieve for nothing..!!!

Hard work never killed anyone, and not everyone likes the job they are in, be it skilled or manual labour.

i've only ever been outta work about 3 weeks of my entire life, and its was mind numbingly boring, sitting about....

everyone deserves a fall back when they are outta work but long term as in years for any young person is a joke, theres work there, people are just fussy about they job they want...

i'll get my coat...lol

I havent read all the posts, so if someone has said the same then appologies.

My take on the situation is: if for some reason you do not have a job, then you should be able to earn your benifit, by doing the jobs such as cleaning up the road sides, mucking out old folks gardens and cleaning thier windows etc.

Plenty of other jobs need doing and there would be endless work for such folk.

If they choose not to do this "temporary" work, they dont recieve benifits. Simples.

Employ one or two more talented chicks at the dole office to source permanent jobs for those that show willing and or talent.

The others can be shipped back to thier country of origin!

LADS ,

LIKE BEGETS LIKE .......

They would'nt be taking anybodys jobs because as far as i can see all the road side verges are full of litter, many old folk have over grown gardens and windows and guttering need painting. They are jobs that nobody is doing.

As for paying them minimum wage romany, fair enough but just deduct it from the benefits normally paid.

Millions of foreigners travel half way round the planet and find jobs but many British would'nt travel to the next town.

AND WHY ISNT THERE THERY JOBS BECAUSE OF ALL THEM FOREIGNERS IT MAKES ME LAUGH WHEN THE GOVERMENT SAY PUT ALL

THE DOLES HEADS OUT TO WORK BUT THEY STILL PAY THEM BOMBERS 10 GRAND FOR A HOUSE

REFURBISHMENTS PUT THEM UP IN HOUSES IN KENSINGTON WE COULD ONLY DREAM ABOUT THEY NEED TO SORT THAT OUT FIRST

THEN WORRY ABOUT THERE OWN BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS GOING AND THE BIGGEST IDLE FECKERS OUT THERE BE HONEST DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WILL GO OUT PICKING UP RUBBISH AND THE REST IT FECK SAKE THERE

ALL OVER THE PAPERS WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO TO THIS COUNTRY BUT THEY STILL GET PAID THE DOLE AND THERE HOUSE PAID

FOR I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON THE DOLE UNTIL I MOVED BACK OVER HERE AND I HAVE TO SAY THE HELP YOU GET TO GET BACK INTO

WORK IS A FECKING JOKE AND THERE POLICES ARENT EVEN ANY GOOD TO WIPE YOUR ARSE WITH YOU HAVE TO WAIT SIX MONTHS BEFORE THEY WILL HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING I THINK MOST PEOPLE DO WANT A JOB BUT THERE ISNT ANY OUT THERE FECK SAKE

I NO AM WORKING IN A FACTORY AT THE MINUTE AND I TELL YOU ONE THING WHAT A FECKING SHIT HOLE OF A JOB :thumbs:

LADS ,

LIKE BEGETS LIKE .......

IAM AFRAID YOU GOT ME WRONG THERE FELLA ,

WE ARE TALKING THE LONG TERM UNEMPLOYED ....... NOT .. LADS WHO FOR NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN ARE JOBLESS !!

AND

I WASNT GIVING IT THE BIG IAM AS YOU PUT IT ... NOPE . PLENTY OF MEN I KNOW HAVE AND ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION .......

THE ONLY REASON I WROTE THE POST ABOVE IS TO SAY THAT ..... I WAS AND AM PREPARED TO FIND A JOB , WALK MILES TO IT IF NEED BE ... DO THAT JOB TO BEST BEST OF MY ABILITY THEN RETURN HOME WITH MY PAY ..... SAFE IN THER KNOWLEDGE THAT IVE TRIED MY BEST TO PROVIDE FOR MY FAMILY ........

I WILL SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU .... ITS CALLED......... PRIDE

AS FOR TAKING OTHERS JOBS ... BULLSHIT ..... THERES LOTS OF REGENERATIVE WORK THAT CAN BE DONE FOR VERY LITTLE OUT LAY IN EVERY TOWN , VILLAGE OR CITY IN THE COUNTRY .....

HOW MANY AREAS IN TOWNS DO YOU SEE WAIST HIGH IN WEEDS ??? ...

OUR LOCAL COUNCIL IS PUSHED TO THE LIMITS TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH THE DEMAND OF ELDERLY TENANTS WANTING LAWNS AND HEDGES TRIMMIMG , BORDERS DIGGING , TREES PRUNING , LITTER PICKING ..... PATHS SALTED DURING THE WINTER . OR EVEN SNOW CLEARED

FENCES ON ESTATES WHICH NEED CREOSOTING .......... THE LISTS FECKIN ENDLESS !!!!!!

ALL OF WHICH ISNT GETTING DONE NOW DUE TO MONEY AND MANPOWER ......

SO THEN ..... WHERE ARE WE UP TO ....... ??????????

KIDS ARENT AN EXCUSE FOR NOT WORKING FOR BENEFITS ........

TRAVEL ISNT AN EXCUSE FOR NOT WORKING FOR BENEFITS .......

ANYMORE EXCUSES YOU FELLAS WANT TO THROW IN ?

DUCKWING

LADS ,

LIKE BEGETS LIKE .......

WE ARE TALKING THE LONG TERM UNEMPLOYED ....... NOT .. LADS WHO FOR NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN ARE JOBLESS !!

AND

I WASNT GIVING IT THE BIG IAM AS YOU PUT IT ... NOPE . PLENTY OF MEN I KNOW HAVE AND ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION .......

THE ONLY REASON I WROTE THE POST ABOVE IS TO SAY THAT ..... I WAS AND AM PREPARED TO FIND A JOB , WALK MILES TO IT IF NEED BE ... DO THAT JOB TO BEST BEST OF MY ABILITY THEN RETURN HOME WITH MY PAY ..... SAFE IN THER KNOWLEDGE THAT IVE TRIED MY BEST TO PROVIDE FOR MY FAMILY ........

AS FOR TAKING OTHERS JOBS ... BULLSHIT ..... THERES LOTS OF REGENERATIVE WORK THAT CAN BE DONE FOR VERY LITTLE OUT LAY IN EVERY TOWN , VILLAGE OR CITY IN THE COUNTRY .....

OUR LOCAL COUNCIL IS PUSHED TO THE LIMITS TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH THE DEMAND OF ELDERLY TENANTS WANTING LAWNS AND HEDGES TRIMMIMG , BORDERS DIGGING , TREES PRUNING , LITTER PICKING ..... PATHS SALTED DURING THE WINTER . OR EVEN SNOW CLEARED

FENCES ON ESTATES WHICH NEED CREOSOTING .......... THE LISTS FECKIN ENDLESS !!!!!!

DUCKWING

:thumbs:

I agree with Duckwing,it's about pride and also values which have dissapeared in many communities.In the eighties i did Manpower schemes while unemployed,we did old peoples gardens,decorated their homes and built pathways and golf courses to earn our benefits.At the time i resented being forced to work for my benefits,but since then i have understood the priciple behind it and i have always chose to work since then,the world owes you nothing and you have to find your own way in life.I will never sign on again and i resent the fact that workshy spongers have everything while i pay tax for their benefits and i have to save money from my wages to pay for improving the house and feeding the family etc.I think benefits should be conditional i.e to recieve it you should do some work and for as long as you remain on benefits.

Soon their will be no benefits for anyone perhaps as the Government can't afford it,and all what's happening now is the government are preparing people for harder times ahead,wait while they pull the safety net from under these claimants in the near future when they announce they are scrappng the benefits system completely!I'll bet those workshy will suddenly be 'able' to find work then.

Higgins

So send them all to work ! pay them minimum wage, problem solved, they're no longer on benefits ! But they're already doing that it's called the public sector, and they cant afford that any more, so they are going put the public sector on the dole and then use the doleys for slave labour ! You couldn't make up ! ffs.

I can see where you are coming from but those problem people who basically refuse to find a job don't want incentives, therefore they will be made do jobs that they will NOT like. It wont be long that they realise that they don't have the option to stay on the dole and will start looking for something better. This is doing them and more importantly their family a favour in my opinion. Children look at their parents as a model for how they are going to live their life in the future, abusive parents breed abusive children, it stands to reason that lazy parents breed lazy kids. If even a handful of those children see dad getting up and going to work every day rather that staying in bed till mid day and grow up to follow in his footsteps then it will have been worth it. If you pay minimum wage then they will stay doing that job and not move on to find something off their own back and it will cost the tax payer even more money than the welfare system. I think you do have to be cruel to be kind but its the kids that will benefit most if this works out.

The thing to remember is that in this country people do not starve, everyone gets decent education, everyone gets good health care. It isn't asking much that people should try to put back in. 22% of our GDP goes on the benefit system, nearly 10% goes on healthcare and about 6% on education.

Having said all this they must make sure that there are jobs available, letting in graduates from overseas to do low paid work is taking the micky, of cource an employer will chose someone who can speak 5 languages and has a science degree to work in a petrol station over someone with no education. My daughter is 17 and she was a lazy little so and so, we stopped giving her any money or lifts till she started helping round the house and find a part time job. I was shocked to find decathlon (for and example) to be entirely full of foreigners while we have 2 million people out of work.

• Like 1

EU PLOT TO FORCE BRITAIN TO TAKE MORE MIGRANTS

Britain could be forced to accept a fresh wave of migrant workers from India under EU plans

Monday November 8,2010

By Macer Hall, Political EditorBRITAIN could be forced to accept a fresh wave of migrant workers from India under secret plans being discussed in Brussels, a leaked document reveals.

Officials want the UK to take 40 per cent of up to 50,000 Indian skilled migrants expected to come to Europe every year under a new international free trade agreement, European Union discussion papers show.

The proposed quota of migrants for the UK under the deal is set to be almost seven times that proposed for France, the EU document reveals.

Critics were furious last night to discover that Eurocrats were plotting to order Britain to take more migrants at a time when the Government is attempting to drastically cut the annual influx.

The document was obtained by the pressure group Migrationwatch.

Sir Andrew Green, chairman of the group, said: “This looks suspiciously like a side door to Britain for 15,000 to 20,000 Indian IT (information technology) workers every year.

“It is even more astonishing coming at a time when British IT workers are finding it increasingly difficult to find employment and there is a 17 per cent unemployment rate among computer science graduates who left university last year.â€

The quota system is being discussed as part of negotiations for a new free trade agreement between India and the EU to be signed next month.

The plan is to give Indian IT workers, engineers and managers easy passage into Europe in return for European companies gaining access to India’s huge domestic market.

LADS ,

LIKE BEGETS LIKE .......

AND

DUCKWING

I ain't making excuses fella I don't need to has I've got a job and when work is quiet I'll look for hobbles to do,the point I was trying to make is that not everybody on benefits is a lazy spoon fed scrounger.My missus has been looking for work for ages now not because we need the money per se but because she wants one,can she get one no!

Theres a lot of logistics that are going to be needed to put this plan into action things like Health & Safety for one,all these people painting fences,mowing lawns etc are going to need safety boots etc.People who are on benefits are not going to buy safety wear for a job they're not getting payed for!Who pays for all that then?The goverment will have to,our economy is at breaking point already lets put a bit more strain on it is it.

Our country is in a piss poor state as it is,I think that trying to implement this plan may cause a few more problems than it will solve

John