big bullx doing the job single handed

good topick lads get sume pics up make it even better.racey for me evrey time

heres a pic of my bitch shes only 11 month shes a 1st cross apbt x greyhound post-55649-0-56872800-1289416939_thumb.jpg

That's a nice stamp of a (BT) X Greyhound you have there, im sure you meant Bull terrier, :thumbs: , take it nice and slow with her and im sure she will fill the pot for you.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres some right bollocks gets chatted on here, it seems more foxes die in one day on this site than they do in a full season in the real world, now heres a few facts i know..... the majority of half

Ok, I'll get with the post, the post says 'heavy', well lets face it, no heavy (as in weight) can catch much at all. As for first crosses, well run at the right weight and they'll do the job, week in

this is my bro bitch 5/8greyhound 3/8bull think she is about 5 yr old kills foxs 4 fun mate and she is heavy set mate she is big 4 a bitch

Posted Images

Nice looking pooch Ryan161,but i would not class that as heavy, going from some of the brutes ive seen out there.

thanks every 1. mate that bitch is heavyer than you think

I am in no way calling your pooch or you mate so dont take this the wrong way as that look's a fine looking dog you have there, but if you excercise her the right way and feed her the right food she will loose a good few pounds and muscle up lovely,you say she is heavier than i think . :hmm: .im sure she will be hitting the 80/90lb mark which makes no difference mate as she is not a overly stocky bitch and is carrying extra weight,get her out every day maybe twice a day for a couple of hours a session and in a months time you will see a different dog. ;) .

are you speaking from experience? have you worked dogs like her week in week out?

BOOK'S MAN BOOK'S do you not listen :wallbash: ohh and forums. :whistling:

Guest ryan161

so you admit you know nothing then just read from books and forums and give people who have experience and know how to run dogs advice. some people prefer to run there dogs with weight on the some like to keep them abit fitter and leaner, i'm surprised you didn't know that you seem to know everything else's about lurchers even though you have very limited experience if any.

you dont learn from a book you learn from experience. you got a cheek to tell experienced dog man to get there dogs fit to see better results. your telling men who work there dogs what to do coz you read it in book ffs its a fukin joke :icon_eek: .

cheers mate :thumbs: as u z we like to run are dogs with wight on them couse of what there being worked at mate :whistling:

so you admit you know nothing then just read from books and forums and give people who have experience and know how to run dogs advice. some people prefer to run there dogs with weight on the some like to keep them abit fitter and leaner, i'm surprised you didn't know that you seem to know everything else's about lurchers even though you have very limited experience if any.

you dont learn from a book you learn from experience. you got a cheek to tell experienced dog man to get there dogs fit to see better results. your telling men who work there dogs what to do coz you read it in book ffs its a fukin joke :icon_eek: .

cheers mate :thumbs: as u z we like to run are dogs with wight on them couse of what there being worked at mate :whistling:

whats that the dogs look brand new ....:thumbs:

Guest ryan161

wahat r you tryin to say the bitch isnt bein worked haha

not on the sharp end no .........(wight on them couse of what there being worked at)..... ??????

Guest ryan161

not on the sharp end no .........(wight on them couse of what there being worked at).....

ya mate haevy stuff like ur own dog like u z he gose thought 3 a night well so dose this bitch!!!

• 2 weeks later...

this is my 1st cross hes first season had a few charlies single handed but quite happily say i need another dog to run with him to give him some learning and to get more foxes as weve ran way to many foxes which have just out turned and out ran not for him not trying or being unfit were out at least 3 times a week could put it down to lack of experience and sure he improves every outing learning from mistakes but if you want a fox dog i would get somthing a little quicker on the turns mines about 28 inch good stride on him by no means slow but two dogs or a smaller faster dog if its just charrlies ur after!post-51574-0-47508700-1290552617_thumb.jpg

the thing is i showed him the wrecking crew dvd and they are big dogs. i no they double them up on the dvd but im shore they can do it single handed. but he doesnt think theyt can.

showed him the wrecking crew dvd :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: instead of asking on here then get out and show him your bull cross doing it and keep the results to yourself :thumbs: FFS asking stupid questions that antis will be round like flys around shit :doh: :doh: :bye: :bye:

I can't speak for the fox hunting in England cos I have never hunted charlie here. But in Oz, where the paddocks can be 3000 acres and the ground fairly sandy so difficult to get a good earth in, I've seen all sorts of dogs catch charlie on the run.

Every sheep farmer in the country has a sheep dog or cattle dog that doubles as a fox killer. I've been out many times with farmers checking the mob at lambing and they bring their kelpies and aussie cattle dog crosses with them to belt any foxes they see patrolling the paddock.

Yes, these dogs didn't catch every time, but they were fit working dogs so they caught their fair share.

As for bull crosses, my main quarry was pigs but I also hunted charlie sometimes. Pig dogs usually benefit from being the heavier type. I have had heavy types take foxes single handed no problems. Not day in day out, but that's cos foxing was more of a passtime, pigging was my real pleasure.

just having a debate with my freind he saying he doesnt think a heavy bullx could catch fox pre ban of course. single handed but i think even heavy dogs find away 2 do there job evem if they aint got the speed they make up 4 it some over way. i have firstx bitch 3 genration shes not heavy but she does it on her own. so if any 1 out there has a heavy bullx that does it on there owm please put some pics up 2 prove my freind wrong cheers lads happy huntin. :thumbs:

iv got one hes 27 28 tts and 94 pound and he murders everything

aint seen my mates dog even run a fox but seen it run and this little bull x is over half bull blood but tell you what seen her run with racing greyhounds and she noit that much slower and she can turn on 50p so if it was legal no doubt she would catch more than get away. i got a half cross pup thats looking to be very racey just dont want her get too tall 24tts will do me but as long as she does a job thats all that matters