Good Black Dogs (Pattedales?) in the US?

This is US patterdales.. Full of BS puppy peddelers and chest pounding.... Took me ignoring everyone for years to see all the lies I was told, I hunted enough to see thrugh their shit.. Got 2 gyps from Mike in Oklahoma, good dogs one was real hard one was a mixer, both were stolen from me by people who were supose to breed them for me.. Got two from Jeff in Tenn. good dogs both were real good ground dogs and got a lot of game but took to long to heal.. Got some miner dogs from Idaho they sucked... Got some booth line dogs from WA some were game but all were WAY to big for the ground here.. got some old cross den terriers from Idaho they were real nice and good ground dogs, just to soft and gave them to friends.. Had about 10 jagds only didnt shoot 2.. Got a patt from holland, she rocked and was the right size and real hard but mute and hard to work w/o another dog that will open.. got a Nuttalls Gripper/Rocky male from Peter, best dog I have had so far, 13lbs and built like a tank, also trees coons like mad, never gets hurt too bad.. My buddies work some Stevens stuff and it is good.. What I was taught by these people in the US was dont beleive sh&t you dont see with your own eyes.. ( and I have met/talked to allmost all these people fighting, Mr. Booth seemd nice dont know his son, Griz is a crazy old b***%*d, Todd seemed shady and didnt talk to anyone, Yankee is an ass but has his dogs at hart, Possum has gotten riped off by a ton of people and aint the same as when I first talked to him, Craig is a nice guy but dont ever hunt so I dont understand why he cares at all) Take it or leave it this is what I have seen with my own eyes..

Edited by bluecollar

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the topic is there for everyone to reply.i just told the truth im not backing anyone here im just giving my input.3000 pic means f**k all and who did you hunt with in ireland iv seen a lot booths old

Not much in the way of terriers, I can't dig at all now, I spent some time in the hospital and sport a bag now... fashionable eh? The ground here is sugar sand anyway, I've yet to see a decent earth

Jonathon, I have read this post and am not at all amused.....First , I met your father in Iowa at Barburners at a get-to-gether....We talked at lenght about many things terrier, and, were in agreement

What I was taught by these people in the US was dont beleive sh&t you dont see with your own eyes.. ( and I have met/talked to allmost all these people fighting, Mr. Booth seemd nice dont know his son, Griz is a crazy old b***%*d, Todd seemed shady and didnt talk to anyone, Yankee is an ass but has his dogs at hart, Possum has gotten riped off by a ton of people and aint the same as when I first talked to him, Craig is a nice guy but dont ever hunt so I dont understand why he cares at all) Take it or leave it this is what I have seen with my own eyes..

Christian

I don't mean this in a smart aleck way,so don't take it like that,but you don't know what I do with my dogs.Admittedly,no,I don't do what I would call hunting as it is little and far between.My family and friends take the dogs out.I am pretty much kennel-boy but this is old news.I just this wk(along with family of course)took War out,"myself" and he got a couple nice sized coon.So,I "care" cause my name is mentioned.Just as I'm sure you would care if you're name was mentioned.

I don't mean to insinuate anything and if it comes out that way,I apologize.But just as you state that you "know" things about myself and others,all the folks mention know what they "think" they know(much can be hearsay and gossip) about one another and yourself included.

So for the sake of courtesy,I think you yourself already knows this,there is no reason to be rude.If you can't say something nice about someone..well(I am not referring to your comments about me,by this)

(You yourself basically said the same thing in "my defense" when I posted awhile back and folks went crazy about Easter.I remember that and thank you for it.)

My point,give your assesment of the dogs as you believe.Don't let yourself become something that you are better than.Our differences aside,I respect your opinions on dogs.We may not agree on certain things,but I respect that you have seen a good amount of working dogs on lots of different game,so I think that counts for a lot.

craig

Both great post .. I am not sure I am a ass. I just have alot of friends in the dogs . I have a couple fiend that happen to have dogs :) I don't make friends as a hobby. I do hunt dogs as a hobby so I think I am on the right track :) I am not a ass kisser because someone has good dogs. I think I will be ok cause I am not a breeder :)

I agree with ddog .. The states does have good black dogs They just are not on pretty websites and the thing is all the dogs he said have not been bredsd to enough good bitchs to see how they produce .

Edited by Yankee

What I was taught by these people in the US was dont beleive sh&t you dont see with your own eyes.. ( and I have met/talked to allmost all these people fighting, Mr. Booth seemd nice dont know his son, Griz is a crazy old b***%*d, Todd seemed shady and didnt talk to anyone, Yankee is an ass but has his dogs at hart, Possum has gotten riped off by a ton of people and aint the same as when I first talked to him, Craig is a nice guy but dont ever hunt so I dont understand why he cares at all) Take it or leave it this is what I have seen with my own eyes..

Christian

I don't mean this in a smart aleck way,so don't take it like that,but you don't know what I do with my dogs.Admittedly,no,I don't do what I would call hunting as it is little and far between.My family and friends take the dogs out.I am pretty much kennel-boy but this is old news.I just this wk(along with family of course)took War out,"myself" and he got a couple nice sized coon.So,I "care" cause my name is mentioned.Just as I'm sure you would care if you're name was mentioned.

I don't mean to insinuate anything and if it comes out that way,I apologize.But just as you state that you "know" things about myself and others,all the folks mention know what they "think" they know(much can be hearsay and gossip) about one another and yourself included.

So for the sake of courtesy,I think you yourself already knows this,there is no reason to be rude.If you can't say something nice about someone..well(I am not referring to your comments about me,by this)

(You yourself basically said the same thing in "my defense" when I posted awhile back and folks went crazy about Easter.I remember that and thank you for it.)

My point,give your assesment of the dogs as you believe.Don't let yourself become something that you are better than.Our differences aside,I respect your opinions on dogs.We may not agree on certain things,but I respect that you have seen a good amount of working dogs on lots of different game,so I think that counts for a lot.

craig

Both great post .. I am not sure I am a ass. I just have alot of friends in the dogs . I have a couple fiend that happen to have dogs :) I don't make friends as a hobby. I do hunt dogs as a hobby so I think I am on the right track :) I am not a ass kisser because someone has good dogs. I think I will be ok cause I am not a breeder :)

I agree with ddog .. The states does have good black dogs They just are not on pretty websites and the thing is all the dogs he said have not been bredsd to enough good bitchs to see how they produce .

Yankee you are an asshole just like me that is why we get along so good hahaha..

Craig, we have talked many times and you have always been nice to me.. I tried to keep it nice you know how riled up I get.. I am just a poor redneck who loves dogs and aint that good with people.. And after the wife kicked me out for huntin too much things got real bad for a long time, just now getting back on my feet and feeling a bit toned down but it dont take much to set me off again that is why I didnt reply to this post for so long, every time I started it was just bashing, so I decided to just wright what I have seen for my self..

To answer the question and get back on the topic - Yes! there are some very good Black Dogs in the U.S. 3 males immediately come to mind. A dog named 'Zack' from Cyrene Kennels (Griz line), 'Ed' from Emerald Terriers, and 'Sparky' from the gentleman down there in the 'Show-Me' state. There are many many more - we just can't get along long enough to give respect where its due and not slag each other. Hold on boys let me put the target on my chest before you start shootin :-)

Ddog

lol i won't shoot ya! :thumbs:

To answer the question and get back on the topic - Yes! there are some very good Black Dogs in the U.S. 3 males immediately come to mind. A dog named 'Zack' from Cyrene Kennels (Griz line), 'Ed' from Emerald Terriers, and 'Sparky' from the gentleman down there in the 'Show-Me' state. There are many many more - we just can't get along long enough to give respect where its due and not slag each other. Hold on boys let me put the target on my chest before you start shootin :-)

Ddog

lol i won't shoot ya! :thumbs:

:victory: Thanks Bob!

D.

• 6 months later...

This is US patterdales.. Full of BS puppy peddelers and chest pounding.... Took me ignoring everyone for years to see all the lies I was told, I hunted enough to see thrugh their shit.. Got 2 gyps from Mike in Oklahoma, good dogs one was real hard one was a mixer, both were stolen from me by people who were supose to breed them for me.. Got two from Jeff in Tenn. good dogs both were real good ground dogs and got a lot of game but took to long to heal.. Got some miner dogs from Idaho they sucked... Got some booth line dogs from WA some were game but all were WAY to big for the ground here.. got some old cross den terriers from Idaho they were real nice and good ground dogs, just to soft and gave them to friends.. Had about 10 jagds only didnt shoot 2.. Got a patt from holland, she rocked and was the right size and real hard but mute and hard to work w/o another dog that will open.. got a Nuttalls Gripper/Rocky male from Peter, best dog I have had so far, 13lbs and built like a tank, also trees coons like mad, never gets hurt too bad.. My buddies work some Stevens stuff and it is good.. What I was taught by these people in the US was dont beleive sh&t you dont see with your own eyes.. ( and I have met/talked to allmost all these people fighting, Mr. Booth seemd nice dont know his son, Griz is a crazy old b***%*d, Todd seemed shady and didnt talk to anyone, Yankee is an ass but has his dogs at hart, Possum has gotten riped off by a ton of people and aint the same as when I first talked to him, Craig is a nice guy but dont ever hunt so I dont understand why he cares at all) Take it or leave it this is what I have seen with my own eyes..

I don't know who you are, but I am guessing we met in Iowa, at the hunt. The reason I seemed shady and did not talk to anyone was because my son died on 10-28-2008 I had just burried him right before coming to Iowa. Also all the things that Possum said about being ripped off turned out to be untrue. He changed to everyone, he was going through some hard things, and I have talked to him recently he appologized. Todd

Ok Christian I went back and read enough posts to figure out who you are. I talked to you in Iowa, I did slip off by myself when everyone was drinking, because I don't drink, and I had just buried my son right before coming to Iowa.

I know you got rid of most if not all of your dogs. I ended up with one of the dogs you got from Mike In Oklahoma that you said was stolen from you. The man that sold me the dog told me that he bred her and gave you back two pups out of her. He did say that you wanted the last pup and her back but you were not willing to pay for them so he sold them to me. I sent the male to South Korea, where he turned out to be a real good dog. I hunted the female and she is a good dog. I gave her to a friend of mine. If you would have called me a little sooner than you did, I would have given her to you. I think that was before I heard that you were telling people that I was paying someone in the UK to steal dogs for me and shipping them over here and selling them.

I was mad when I heard that and would have smashed you in the mouth if I would have met you again. Now I realize how stupid your statement was. I don't know how much someone in the UK would charge to steal a dog, but I know shipping to the states is expensive. You were checking to see If Otis had been stolen from the UK. I sold him and an adult female to Johnny for $600. which is $300 apiece. Not much room for profit.

Anyway Otis was born in the USA as were both his mother Monkey and his father Badger. Coleen was the female she was born in Florida.

Edited by deadgame
  • 5 years later...