Good Black Dogs (Pattedales?) in the US?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the topic is there for everyone to reply.i just told the truth im not backing anyone here im just giving my input.3000 pic means f**k all and who did you hunt with in ireland iv seen a lot booths old

Not much in the way of terriers, I can't dig at all now, I spent some time in the hospital and sport a bag now... fashionable eh? The ground here is sugar sand anyway, I've yet to see a decent earth

Jonathon, I have read this post and am not at all amused.....First , I met your father in Iowa at Barburners at a get-to-gether....We talked at lenght about many things terrier, and, were in agreement

Still waiting on the five workers ?

Maybe Santa Claus will bring you five workers ,or maybe one the likes of which you never had Jeremy. :thumbdown:

Pretty funny that on another forum someone posted their dog was a good producer and you posted to them to prove it....but when asked the same thing on here you cur.. I mean you decline.

Still waiting on the five workers ?

Maybe Santa Claus will bring you five workers ,or maybe one the likes of which you never had Jeremy. :thumbdown:

Pretty funny that on another forum someone posted their dog was a good producer and you posted to them to prove it....but when asked the same thing on here you cur.. I mean you decline.

STEVE,IT'S NOT MY DOG THAT'S BEING MENTIONED HERE,RE-DIRECT YOUR QUESTION TO TODD FULFORD OF DEADGAME KENNELS.OLA

I will open it up to you Tony Rivotta name 5 works you have sold and prove that they are what you said they were ... I have never heard of a deal with your name involved turning out good ... Do not reply with anything other then proof...

Edited by Yankee

I will open it up to you Tony Rivotta name 5 works you have sold and prove that they are what you said they were ... I have never heard of a deal with your name involved turning out good ... Do not reply with anything other then proof...

FIVE,ARE YOU KIDDING ME,i've sold hundreds patterdales in 3 decades,and one disgruntled clown,who wouldn't keep an undershot dog. Guess what foo I'm keeping her for the rest of her life. Now as for proving anything I don't have to prove squat to you boy. you prove to me that you ever even owned one good terrier. You can't Jeremy. now go :feck::feck: yourself along with the bull shit you rode in on. :feck: here's to you again :feck: U

Not my row lads(your doing well enough on your own without a plummer owner joining in ;))but Tony ohio,saying you've sold hundreds of terriers over 3 decades won't help your cause on here as all it says to most folk is long term peddler.

FIVE,ARE YOU KIDDING ME,i've sold hundreds patterdales in 3 decades,and one disgruntled clown,who wouldn't keep an undershot dog. Guess what foo I'm keeping her for the rest of her life. Now as for proving anything I don't have to prove squat to you boy. you prove to me that you ever even owned one good terrier. You can't Jeremy. now go :feck::feck: yourself along with the bull shit you rode in on. :feck: here's to you again :feck: U

Shouldnt be difficult to humour the man by telling him about 5 then.....

He knows five ,him and his cronies broke their necks trying to get to breed to them,or get the owners to part with them. So he has a long list of names that he can refer to. He and his cronies are just pissed cuz when Booth came over he didn't give em the time of day nor any terrier of his breeding. :whistling:

He knows five ,him and his cronies broke their necks trying to get to breed to them,or get the owners to part with them. So he has a long list of names that he can refer to. He and his cronies are just pissed cuz when Booth came over he didn't give em the time of day nor any terrier of his breeding. :whistling:

Bet you would fail a Lie Detector test!...... :thumbdown: