if london still had the krays, mclean, shaw etc

Guest stewie

could one of you boys tell me whit a hardman is

For me a hardman is a man who earns an honest pound note and doesnt take the easy way out through crime.Ive seen single fathers raising kids while holding a job down and keeping a clean home etc that make you realise just what a hardman really is and makes you aware of just how inadequate you are and certainly far from being " hard ".

Certainly does for me anyway.

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it wouldnt be any better...it would still be full o cockneys

The scottish are too thick to have any hardcore criminals..... maybe egg poaching that's it!!   Lots of gay hard men, they stick together i'm told Dotty. Is this true?  

Hilarious....i reckon 90% of people talking about Londoners on this thread are northerners,or at least not London people.....i was a kid when the Krays were banged up and the reality is they are far m

For me a hardman is a man who earns an honest pound note and doesnt take the easy way out through crime.Ive seen single fathers raising kids while holding a job down and keeping a clean home etc that make you realise just what a hardman really is and makes you aware of just how inadequate you are and certainly far from being " hard ".

hey ! thats me and i walk 2 lurchers 3 times a day :), dont consider myself as hard though, LIFE is something i consider hard

the krays and the other so called underworld hardmen, where nothing short of bullies, murderers, and sexual deviants, who deserve no glamourisation what so ever. todays criminals are cut from the same scumbag cloth, only far more advanced, than the nancy boy krays.

in my opinion they wouldnt last 5 mins with todays criminals. the world would be a much better place if everyone, did an honest days work for a living.

how much better would our capital be???

every city in the UK would be a much better place if the Pierpoint family were back at work,once young Albert had,had a quicklook ,and a quiet word ,the problem would be solved.

every city in the UK would be a much better place if the Pierpoint family were back at work,once young Albert had,had a quicklook ,and a quiet word ,the problem would be solved.

:thumbs::notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

correct mate. they might have been a pair of bullies. but i think they would have met their match with bert pierpoint. hed have strung both of them up in less than 20 seconds.

:thumbs: how true you are mate , these are the type off people who should be classed as hardmen/women, too much mindset on who can be the biggest bully/ intimidater , in the criminal world i think the word respect really means fear cause how can people say they respect someone who never held a job in there life and ended up jailed for murder , watched a piece where ronnie knight was praising the krays too the hilt, but then slated the bloke who killed his brother DOUBLE STANDARDS but sums it up really .

:yes: Now, THAT man, could realy use a snare..... :notworthy:

:thumbs: :thumbs:

:yes: Now, THAT man, could realy use a snare..... :notworthy:

:laugh::thumbs:

i'd call the above example a hard man yes and hell be respected. Criminals can be hard men and they are feard.

Fact is some people dont want a shitty boring job..struggle to pay the bills...holiday once or twice a year...when some others have been given better chances in life arent nice people but rich as f**k...not to mention paying tax thats used for wrong reasons. Some people think f**k that and do whatever it is they do. Biggest criminals run the country.

Cracking response Gnasher :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

a little quote from lenny mclean himself that i have just read in his book the guv,nor!!!!

"Having known ronnie made me realise the difference between old-time villains and the toe-rags about today. i know its been said many times,but if men like them were still active,the streets would be a lot safer". argue all you like with me but im pretty sure mclean knew london more than most and for him to say it must mean something :thumbs: