if london still had the krays, mclean, shaw etc

Guest stewie

Hilarious....i reckon 90% of people talking about Londoners on this thread are northerners,or at least not London people.....i was a kid when the Krays were banged up and the reality is they are far more well known today than they was then !....Yes they was known,as were the Richardsons,Smiths and probably the most feared family in London the Nashes....just because the Krays have had a few dozen books written about them people seem to take them writings and repeat it all as fact and make judgement of real life based on books that are far from truthful.

In a strange way growing up in Bethnal Green was a great place to grow up in the 60,s and 70,s.....the east end back then produced very loyal,staunch and together type people,you need to remember we was hit harder than any other part of Britain in the war years,families looked out for each other.

The Krays simply cleaned up what developed,this term " gangster " is a load of ol bollocks nobody back then looked at them as " gangsters " they were a group of lads earning dough the same as the nashes were the same in north london.....this " gangster " nonsense came about later on.Why Lennie Mclean is being mentioned in the same sentance as gangsters i dont know Lennie was a class act with strong principals,he was as much a gangster as im a spaceman !

• Like 3

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it wouldnt be any better...it would still be full o cockneys

The scottish are too thick to have any hardcore criminals..... maybe egg poaching that's it!!   Lots of gay hard men, they stick together i'm told Dotty. Is this true?  

Hilarious....i reckon 90% of people talking about Londoners on this thread are northerners,or at least not London people.....i was a kid when the Krays were banged up and the reality is they are far m

re: cliff field..the local paper says....

he died last sunday aged 67,

he sparred with some of the greats including muhammed ali,

he defeated the guvnor twice both by knockout in the second round.

his book was due to be released next friday called a "cut above the rest"

if they were about now it would of been kept on top of they ruled londons underworld :thumbs:

There are far too many people in London now and our police methods are far too complex, why would you think they would stick their necks out just to keep the streets safe. "Underworld" feck me, crime in London goes far far outside the boundries of the "underworld."

Its a nice thought but I just think its more of a fairy tail, you could always get yourself a red cape and some blue Speedo's. :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: is it a bird, is it a plane no its super stew :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

LOL, You would never find an un-vandalised phone booth where you could morth into superman stewie.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

how far do you realy think its going to be before the brown stuff hits the fan ???

theres to much happening in this country and we're all getting pushed out

its hitting it bit by bit everyday mate most towns and citys are fecked now i just hope we can keep OUR countryside even tho you cant do f**k all in it :wallbash: :wallbash:

how far do you realy think its going to be before the brown stuff hits the fan ???

its hitting it bit by bit everyday mate most towns and citys are fecked now i just hope we can keep OUR countryside even tho you cant do f**k all in it :wallbash: :wallbash:

world war 3 springs to mind

Try living in this fekin shit hole called rotherham were the labour party has turned it and nearby sheffield into wat must be the most depressing places in the north due to their open imigration policy fekin traitors the lot of them i would sooner be living back in thatchers 80s :censored: :censored: :wallbash:

Try living in this fekin shit hole called rotherham were the labour party has turned it and nearby sheffield into wat must be the most depressing places in the north due to their open imigration policy fekin traitors the lot of them i would sooner be living back in thatchers 80s :censored: :censored: :wallbash:

:thumbs: :thumbs: thats kinda what i was getting at dell!! probably could of started the thread better looking back :doh: :doh:

:thumbs: :thumbs: thats kinda what i was getting at dell!! probably could of started the thread better looking back :doh: :doh:

Take no notice of me been on one a bit found out the reason one of my mates girl freinds 17 year old daughter was stabbed to death and chucked in the canal by murdering muslim scum :censored: :censored:

Take no notice of me been on one a bit found out the reason one of my mates girl freinds 17 year old daughter was stabbed to death and chucked in the canal by murdering muslim scum :censored: :censored:

I was thinking about it yesterday Dell, wondering if it was because she was going to blow the whistle on one of them filthy pigs.

Following the fellow pigs that were locked up this week.

I was thinking about it yesterday Dell, wondering if it was because she was going to blow the whistle on one of them filthy pigs.

Following the fellow pigs that were locked up this week.

Its nothing to do with that case shepp i just hope it comes out at the trial two have been charged i dare not say too much on a public forum.atb dell