if london still had the krays, mclean, shaw etc

Guest stewie

all them cockney hardmen, haha, did they not all have a hint a lavendar aboot them :whistling:

The scottish are too thick to have any hardcore criminals..... maybe egg poaching that's it!!

Lots of gay hard men, they stick together i'm told Dotty. Is this true?

:thumbs:

• Like 3

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it wouldnt be any better...it would still be full o cockneys

The scottish are too thick to have any hardcore criminals..... maybe egg poaching that's it!!   Lots of gay hard men, they stick together i'm told Dotty. Is this true?  

Hilarious....i reckon 90% of people talking about Londoners on this thread are northerners,or at least not London people.....i was a kid when the Krays were banged up and the reality is they are far m

London might have seemed a better place in the days of the Krays because in general people had more respect for each other. The second world War was still fresh in the mind, and Londoners still maintained the 'We're all in this together' spirit. The state of British society UK today has got very little to do with criminals & immigrants, it's more down to people loosing respect for their fellow man. :yes:

It's even in evidence on here, mainly on the poaching/trespassing threads. :yes: Not saying poaching is a new thing, but years ago people in general wouldn't have felt the need to proclaim to all and sundry what they got up to.. :thumbs:

all them cockney hardmen, haha, did they not all have a hint a lavendar aboot them :whistling:

The scottish are too thick to have any hardcore criminals..... maybe egg poaching that's it!!

Lots of gay hard men, they stick together i'm told Dotty. Is this true?

:thumbs:

just what us scots want yous to belive :thumbs:

an as for sticking together, i wouldnt know :whistling:

The Krays simply put were bullies, They stole money from the working class people around their part of the city, They were violent theifs, Gun crime, Knife crime the lot, Crime with knifes is probably more documented than crimes with guns these days but people don't seem to mind that the Krays hacked people to bits in the 60's and to a point idolise them for doing so!

London wouldn't be a better place now if the Krays were still around, They wouldn't have stopped immigrants coming in because it would have been somebody else to rope in to doing their dirty work for them and giving them a pitance.

They lived a very 2 sided life IMO, Wanting to be the hard men on the streets but then hanging round drinking Champagne with A-Listers and politictions! (and shagging the latter!)

Just because they wore nice tailored suits and drove Rolls Royce doesn't make them the "Gentlemen" that most people seem to think they were, Just remember where the money came from for such luxeries!

been spending a bit of time round commercial st and spittle fields its all hurrah henrys during the day but after dark its not safe a couple of cabbies told us dont cross the street down brick lane :laugh: so were did we go brick lane , full of asians so what , before the were there it was the jews , its a vibrante place the east end full of charater times change , got me self a craking print of a poacher being nicked , but still havent seen one pearly king and no chimney sweeps dancing down the street :whistling:

yes they did crime but look what with have now,blacks runnin round muggin,car jackin, stabbin i dont think they would let these feckers run the streets,bring back the old gansters i say aleast they had respect for the coman folk :thumbs:

so its just blacks is it....theres decent blacks aswell you know,also what about all the other racies in london,there is good and bad in all but what about these british perverts over 85 % are WHITE britsh males

yes they did crime but look what with have now,blacks runnin round muggin,car jackin, stabbin i dont think they would let these feckers run the streets,bring back the old gansters i say aleast they had respect for the coman folk :thumbs:

so its just blacks is it....theres decent blacks aswell you know,also what about all the other racies in london,there is good and bad in all but what about these british perverts over 85 % are WHITE britsh males

Are you talking about judges and politicians ??

if they were about now it would of been kept on top of they ruled londons underworld :thumbs:

There are far too many people in London now and our police methods are far too complex, why would you think they would stick their necks out just to keep the streets safe. "Underworld" feck me, crime in London goes far far outside the boundries of the "underworld."

Its a nice thought but I just think its more of a fairy tail, you could always get yourself a red cape and some blue Speedo's. :thumbs:

if they were about now it would of been kept on top of they ruled londons underworld :thumbs:

There are far too many people in London now and our police methods are far too complex, why would you think they would stick their necks out just to keep the streets safe. "Underworld" feck me, crime in London goes far far outside the boundries of the "underworld."

Its a nice thought but I just think its more of a fairy tail, you could always get yourself a red cape and some blue Speedo's. :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: is it a bird, is it a plane no its super stew :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs: