• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets try again

Posted Images

My beddy/grey x non ped whippet the worst dog i have ever had no stamina no running ability thick as two short planks and has got feet like fekin light bulbs.

Really?,its a shame because shes a stunning looking dog..Is she worked mainly in the day with the springers? Ive always fancied a cross like this. My collie greyhound has been a good dog, but her bloody feet, ive never had a dog with so many foot injuries.

Wuyang.Shes worked every day with the springers and is laid up at the moment with a cut pad imho its one of the pit falls [bANNED TEXT] getting lurchers out of non ped whippets wat you gain in speed you loose in stamina and durability this is the fourth injury in the last couple of months and i am presently in the process of finding a pet home for her.atb dell

Wuyang.Shes worked every day with the springers and is laid up at the moment with a cut pad imho its one of the pit falls [bANNED TEXT] getting lurchers out of non ped whippets wat you gain in speed you loose in stamina and durability this is the fourth injury in the last couple of months and i am presently in the process of finding a pet home for her.atb dell

I wondered what kind of breeding you would like for her replacement?

I would sooner have a beddy hybred crossed to another lurcher type preferably a collie hybred lurcher like dogs i have owned in the past.

Good luck dell in finding her good home bud :thumbs:

keano

I would sooner have a beddy hybred crossed to another lurcher type preferably a collie hybred lurcher like dogs i have owned in the past.

I would be happy to go down the bitsa route next time, just judge the parents and not particularly the breeding.

bloody hell Del I'm still rolling about on your 1st reply...If i had a quid for every time I have tried with that older dog of mine.i,d be minted..hehehee.

my conclusions are much the same with these beddy crosses..they look the part,have the tenacity of a terrier,But unfortunately they sometimes have the lack of brain also.

I dont know anyone with more knowledge on the field of dogs and hunting than you...and if you say the dog is no good there's not a man on earth who could do better with it.Im sure there would be a que of potential buyers if you were to advertise it for sale...Good on yer for not wanting to pass her around.

my two would not be able to go anywhere except pet homes... they would,nt survive. especially the older one..LOL.

atb

vin

p.s....still think you should try and get a litter out of your old girl and BAzzas old dog. match made in heaven there mate.