BEDLINGTON TERRIER

were do you get the preban bit were out digging [legaly] with bedlingtons all the time my bedlingtons go 13 in tts to 14.5 in tts, i don t breed donkeys half the bedys you see couldn t get in a phone box let alone down a hole ,my bedy are digging dog s end of thats what there bred for and thats what they do , do a seach on here = working bedlington s by swanseajack that will give you a few hours reading all 128 pages of it i think it the biggest thread on thl

were do you get the preban bit were out digging [legaly] with bedlingtons all the time my bedlingtons go 13 in tts to 14.5 in tts, i don t breed donkeys half the bedys you see couldn t get in a phone box let alone down a hole ,my bedy are digging dog s end of thats what there bred for and thats what they do , do a seach on here = working bedlington s by swanseajack that will give you a few hours reading all 128 pages of it i think it the biggest thread on thl

Im still yet to see a beddy in the ground topper..

fancy a day on my ground??

so many testing places so bring one with a nose.

this one could,,,, would,,and did earth....

post-945-044183700 1288892809_thumb.jpg

this one could,,,, would,,and did earth....

good stuff.

ive seen a few that 'apparenty' had and were doing but never with my own eyes and as i know topper and he has the type im hoping he will come out for the day with his terriers..

lots of spots i will leave quiet and will hold. ;)

There,s a few lads about now breeding Beddy,s back to working type,don,t get confused with K.C. stuff,would you class a K.C. Lakeland as a working type?.The gene pool is not as widespread as it is for Lakeys,russels and fells,but it is slowly increasing.There is an awful lot of people about with alleged workers,of all breeds and types.

a snap of my pup bred by Topper, 14", great coat and plenty of fire.

sbmpnq.jpg

looks like spawn of ted (sadly no longer with us) If that pup turns out half as good as his dad you wont go far wrong mate, just keep your arms and legs out the way

get comfy if going read working bed topic goes forever but good read. topper and mikey chepstow got some digging beddys

Some of the best earth dogs ive seen. A couple of real gents who own them aswell. None of this " look at my dogs they are the best in the business". They have a laugh and let the dogs do the talking for themselves, whaich is the best way i find. keep at it lads

i got a bedlington dog 3 days ago hes 2 years old, im not messing he was in such a bad state his whole coat was matted, he had around 200 ticks and small patches of mange on his legs and starving with the hunger, the fella said the dogs going to ground now so he doesnt want him, so i went to see the dog and i paid 200 euro for him but i had to take the dog i wouldnt normally take a dog in bad condition but i felt sorry for him he had ticks on his eye lids and every other place you could think of, il post a picture later and then il post another in a few months to show ye the change, atb and happy hunting fen...