chat

Guest traceyg

Chimp your story sounds valid to the newbie or someone not knowing what there on about... Theres many ways to get round bans and IP address blocks. This isn't about money its about inconvenience to the idiots, who can barely write or speak english and post absolute SHITE in the chat room, illegal and whatever else..... I'm all up for getting rid of it, along with some other sections that attract the morons... Others want to keep it, this was a suggestion that works, if no one uses it.... TOUGH whats anyone losing out on, use some place else....

PS ... Instead of bumping your gums which is pretty easy to do, Why don't you setup a site yourself, you can have it your way then ?????

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well tb25 get in chat your a donator now couse of me haha

I honestly wouldn't bother, I mean it's full of people who cannot spell and use half a word to make one sentence.   I'm sure you call it "Northerners"    

The buttermilk files?

Are you lot for real? Or, are were you born cretins?

This strikes me of the big bully at school who was ugly as f**k, but always had his loyal ugly friends doing his leg work for him... :thumbdown:

Bout time ian got the ban button out and f**k some of the trouble making retards off of here.

P.S the chat room is fecking crap now, it used to be sexy :laugh:

get a grip John, i aint no bully, for your information, i have nowt against the women, i dont know enuff

but it seems that she was caught, an defended by some, who now have even turned there backs on her

an aye im sure i should be allowed an opinion, as she has tryed pm'ing me since the whole buttermilk files went public, an her pm was deleted, as i aint got time for games

no i aint seen them an no i dont want to, after all im a happily married man, why the feck would i wanna talk to some crazy lady on the tinterweb, i have 1 on the sofa most of time............

so if your bullying reference is to me, im sorry but ye are wrong :icon_eek:

Chimp your story sounds valid to the newbie or someone not knowing what there on about... Theres many ways to get round bans and IP address blocks. This isn't about money its about inconvenience to the idiots, who can barely write or speak english and post absolute SHITE in the chat room, illegal and whatever else..... I'm all up for getting rid of it, along with some other sections that attract the morons... Others want to keep it, this was a suggestion that works, if no one uses it.... TOUGH whats anyone losing out on, use some place else....

PS ... Instead of bumping your gums which is pretty easy to do, Why don't you setup a site yourself, you can have it your way then ?????

lol i have had a few sites in the past ok not hunting ones but money never come into it (but im where nowhere near as big as this as very low running costs so can completly see it from your corner)

god knows i would want a site this big lol too much of a headache for me :) and i take my hat off to you.

if that is what you agreed to regarding chat then that is the way it is but surely you must see that when a mod puts a post up asking for more people in chat (on the understanding they must donate) its going to raise a few eyebrows.

why is it when someone has an opinion even the mods turn a little nasty if it isnt in there favour? bumbing my gums? no ian ... just an observation.

and yes i know i cant spell but i do try and very rarly text talk.

if that is what you agreed to regarding chat then that is the way it is but surely you must see that when a mod puts a post up asking for more people in chat (on the understanding they must donate) its going to raise a few eyebrows.

Maybe you picked up the wrong end of the stick chimp when tracey asked for more people in chat. Chat is now pretty good on the whole now the muppets and numpties are not in there and anyone who is/was donator who didn't go in there because they were there and spoiling it for genuine folk should maybe try again. I don't think it was a plea for money in fact i'm sure it wasn't. If money WAS an issue with anything to do with this site surely it would be made a pay only forum

Maybe you picked up the wrong end of the stick chimp when tracey asked for more people in chat. Chat is now pretty good on the whole now the muppets and numpties are not in there and anyone who is/was donator who didn't go in there because they were there and spoiling it for genuine folk should maybe try again. I don't think it was a plea for money in fact i'm sure it wasn't. If money WAS an issue with anything to do with this site surely it would be made a pay only forum

maybe i did pick the wrong end of the stick lol ;)

makes me laugh that its the mods as normal that get the flak on these type of posts, admin step in and its taken as gospel, I never go into chat, as my memories of it were a bunch of time wasters, but Ive been told its better now its donator only, and for everyones info that wants to moan at a certain lady mod, it was ONLY CERTAIN MODS, that voted to keep chat here, everyone else wanted it gone as it was to much hassel, so those mods should be praised rather than slated

Right guys and girls as you know its pay only to get in chat . This has been proved to work at keeping the idiots out :whistling:But there is only so much of the regulars we can take so WE NEED YOU :yes: yes chats in need of more people who has a good sense of humour likes a bit of banter and is a little crazy :tongue2: So if your a donater why not give it a go and you will get a nice warm welcome :icon_eek:

OMG girl now look what you've done :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: who'd of thought a simple hi come into chatroom and have a blether could cause so much agro :doh: :doh: :doh:

Right guys and girls as you know its pay only to get in chat . This has been proved to work at keeping the idiots out :whistling:But there is only so much of the regulars we can take so WE NEED YOU :yes: yes chats in need of more people who has a good sense of humour likes a bit of banter and is a little crazy :tongue2: So if your a donater why not give it a go and you will get a nice warm welcome :icon_eek:

OMG girl now look what you've done :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: who'd of thought a simple hi come into chatroom and have a blether could cause so much agro :doh: :doh: :doh:

laugh.giflaugh.gif

get your FROCK tg laugh.gif

Guest traceyg

oi twats be nice to poor old tg i keep the chuffing chatroom running for you all and all you do is piss take lol. Thanls to all my real friends who had nice things to say and understands thl and the chat room and chimp and luke best keep out me thinks :icon_eek: