chat

Guest traceyg

Guest traceyg

Right guys and girls as you know its pay only to get in chat . This has been proved to work at keeping the idiots out :whistling:But there is only so much of the regulars we can take so WE NEED YOU :yes: yes chats in need of more people who has a good sense of humour likes a bit of banter and is a little crazy :tongue2: So if your a donater why not give it a go and you will get a nice warm welcome :icon_eek:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well tb25 get in chat your a donator now couse of me haha

I honestly wouldn't bother, I mean it's full of people who cannot spell and use half a word to make one sentence.   I'm sure you call it "Northerners"    

well said tg!!! chat is without doubt the best part of the site and if no one wants to come in feck em lol they dont no what there missing :laugh: :laugh: i no i would never of met the two lads i did last weekend without it :thumbs: :thumbs: and heres to plenty more :thumbs: :thumbs:

Right guys and girls as you know its pay only to get in chat . This has been proved to work at keeping the idiots out :whistling:But there is only so much of the regulars we can take so WE NEED YOU :yes: yes chats in need of more people who has a good sense of humour likes a bit of banter and is a little crazy :tongue2: So if your a donater why not give it a go and you will get a nice warm welcome :icon_eek:

Think a lot people would pay but no paypal

do what stabba did

if you got a bank card its so simple to get paypal about as hard as replying to this thread to set it up :icon_eek::thumbs:

do what stabba did

gay sex? :icon_eek:

there you go christian,no need to give yer love hole away now :whistling:

if you got a bank card its so simple to get paypal about as hard as replying to this thread to set it up :icon_eek::thumbs:

is that how you did it :laugh::thumbs: