• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k yer ban. I say it how it is.   FTB

John, it's been said on here before mate but certain types of people are very good at playing the victim when it suits their needs..

Lets stop beating around the bush...it was Buttermilk.   Quite clearly the forum slapper.   Cheers.   FTB

was it not only last week that irish lurcher was on here condeming ss for the exact same thing :icon_eek:

whats the matter irish lurcher?????? no take a knock back???

:icon_eek:

at least ss had a reason to say what he said, the lady in question tried painting him in a very bad light, imo

thats what it is he cant take a knock fkin pussy

Come on lads chill out.Most times its only a bit of banter.I have been called a pedo,lier,rat face scum bag,traitor/paki lover.And a few more i cant say becuase they are to offensive.:laugh: Most time,s it,s only some one behind a keyboard you dont know as they you.Why give a f--k.Water of a ducks back.atb.Catcher:thumbs:

THINK YOU JUST HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD ITS ONLY THE INTERNET YA NEVER NO IT COULD BE THE BIRD NEXT DOOR :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes it is only the internet but when someone's saying things about someone else that could damage them in the real world, it put things a slightly different persective, don't you think?

Guest traceyg

Really cant belive you lot call your self hunting men you put the word hunting to shame . Lots of good post on this forum but utter bollocks like this gets the replys EVERY one of you replying to this shite need to go get a ferret or a gun and get yourselfs hunting and get some good post up . I really dont give a monkeys to whos pming or at it with who all i can say is it takes two to tango .Keep this rubbish up and you will loose your posting ability . tg