OMG THREAD REMOVED

kate i actually quite enjoyed the video been wanking over it ever since you sent it, im also still up for that dirty night lamping, im not even fussed youve f****d everyone else on here i just want in on the action. all my love awen :kiss:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k yer ban. I say it how it is.   FTB

John, it's been said on here before mate but certain types of people are very good at playing the victim when it suits their needs..

Lets stop beating around the bush...it was Buttermilk.   Quite clearly the forum slapper.   Cheers.   FTB

what makes any of this ok to put up on an open forum, weather it was sent to someone or not, most decent people would have left it there, but to get joy from slatting a member off, is making you all look like very little men, boys even, hopefully bans will be given over this one :thumbdown:

I really hope that no bans are give over this, the woman messed with lads off the site, including me, she is sick, I bet most of the lads wont come forward, I cant force them to, but lets hope they have the balls to come forward.

CANT GET OVER YOU LOT GIVING A WOMAN GRIEF OVER TRYING TO PULL

ANY NORMAL BLOKE WOULD JUMP IN HEAD FIRST GOGGLES AN ALL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There was a bit more to it, David, if it was as simple as that it would've been dead and burried long ago....

If you fellas have something to say, say it ffs, stop beating about the bush!

I think if there was any validity to acusations against whoever, they would be posted in double quick time on here. Instead its "those who know, knows" total fecking bollocks.

John, it's been said on here before mate but certain types of people are very good at playing the victim when it suits their needs.. :yes:

• Like 3

I think if there was any validity to acusations against whoever, they would be posted in double quick time on here. Instead its "those who know, knows" total fecking bollocks.

John it was posted this morning and removed so its not going to be aired again :thumbs:

I'm surprised you weren't one of the pm recipients with your penchant for the ladiesssss :laugh:

:laugh: very fitting :laugh:

John it was posted this morning and removed so its not going to be aired again :thumbs:

I'm surprised you weren't one of the pm recipients with your penchant for the ladiesssss :laugh:

I think the word has got round and they avoid me like a dose of the clap :laugh: :laugh: