OMG THREAD REMOVED

No more pm's, think enough lads know, should get around soon enough.

Lets stop beating around the bush...it was Buttermilk.

Quite clearly the forum slapper.

Cheers.

FTB

I'm not a slapper actually.

And I'm not sure what's going on here, but I've never actually spoken to you FTB have I?

Sorry. May have been a bit blunt there.

You are a nice woman, who just happens to enjoy filthy talk over internet forums in persuit of yer hole.

:thumbs:

FTB

Very well put.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k yer ban. I say it how it is.   FTB

John, it's been said on here before mate but certain types of people are very good at playing the victim when it suits their needs..

Lets stop beating around the bush...it was Buttermilk.   Quite clearly the forum slapper.   Cheers.   FTB

='Irish Lurcher' timestamp='1288720619' post='1778719']

='FightTheBan' timestamp='1288720541' post='1778715']

='Buttermilk' timestamp='1288720069' post='1778693']

e='FightTheBan' timestamp='1288719354' post='1778672']

e='Irish Lurcher' timestamp='1288719147' post='1778665']

No more pm's, think enough lads know, should get around soon enough.

Lets stop beating around the bush...it was Buttermilk.

Quite clearly the forum slapper.

Cheers.

FTB

I'm not a slapper actually.

And I'm not sure what's going on here, but I've never actually spoken to you FTB have I?

Sorry. May have been a bit blunt there.

You are a nice woman, who just happens to enjoy filthy talk over internet forums in persuit of yer hole.

:thumbs:

FTB

Very well put.

A bit course lads :blink:

what makes any of this ok to put up on an open forum, weather it was sent to someone or not, most decent people would have left it there, but to get joy from slatting a member off, is making you all look like very little men, boys even, hopefully bans will be given over this one :thumbdown:

Let's be honest, OK?

The vid really was no big deal at all, not rude in any way, just a simple 'hi, this is me...' etc but the vid is NOT what this is about. :icon_eek:

Kate, I can't believe you're trying to defend the way you behaved towards some of the lads, there is utterly no excuse for the way you behaved.

I will NOT go into any details on here or via PM other than to the lads I've already spoken to who already know the score.

Cheers.

was it not only last week that irish lurcher was on here condeming ss for the exact same thing :icon_eek:

whats the matter irish lurcher?????? no take a knock back???

:icon_eek:

at least ss had a reason to say what he said, the lady in question tried painting him in a very bad light, imo

most people readin this aint the foggiest what all this is about , so if no 1 is going to educate the 1s who arent in on this why bring it up , best if those involved done this via pms, F.T.B. you state "you say it how it is" well come on SAY IT lol !