HELP NEEDED, REHOMING.

I'll start of by saying, "thanks JD, for telling me to put post back up".....

A female freind of ours is in desperate need of rehoming her pup lurcher... So much so that i went up yesterday and brought the dog to my kennels..

Story goes, she is a single mother, and has just excepted a new job(she wasnt even going to except, because of the dog)..She rang me in a right state(crying) asking, what should

i do...I feel so bad, but he has to go, there is nothing else i can do. I agreed, and said we will try to find him a new home. The next thing she said was that she wouldnt want him

to go to anyone who isnt reponsible, or to a home where he would be pasted on. This isnt what she wants of the dog, and will be having him put to sleep if the right home doesnt come along.

The dog is a 10 mth old 3/4grey/1/4bull(dam) x 3/4grey/1/4kerryblue(sire) He is standing at 26" and is a very powerful dog... lots of character, and is unspoilt and at the ideal age to brought

on... I firmly believe that this dog will do all quarry, I have seen it run, and i have seen the prey drive in the dog, its quite bizare!

I would want anybody who would like the dog to be vouched for. He wants a "Good, "WORKING" Home....

please, anymore questions, PM me.... And please again, no silly comments or arguments, this is a serious post, only real hunters need aply, thanks..

post-17284-037816100 1288683568_thumb.jpg

post-17284-024165100 1288683577_thumb.jpg

post-17284-032171800 1288683721_thumb.jpg

Jaysus he's massive :icon_eek:

If he was her pet, why does he now need to have a working home only?

I think RFYL said it's got a high prey drive LG, plus it's only 10mths, recon i'd be a shame not to give it a working home, all lurchers deserve 'em! ;)

Nice lump all the same, spit of the bin licker i have in my kennels, someone will have some fun with it, best of luck with the re-home. :thumbs:

I'll start of by saying, "thanks JD, for telling me to put post back up".....

A female freind of ours is in desperate need of rehoming her pup lurcher... So much so that i went up yesterday and brought the dog to my kennels..

Story goes, she is a single mother, and has just excepted a new job(she wasnt even going to except, because of the dog)..She rang me in a right state(crying) asking, what should

i do...I feel so bad, but he has to go, there is nothing else i can do. I agreed, and said we will try to find him a new home. The next thing she said was that she wouldnt want him

to go to anyone who isnt reponsible, or to a home where he would be pasted on. This isnt what she wants of the dog, and will be having him put to sleep if the right home doesnt come along.

The dog is a 10 mth old 3/4grey/1/4bull(dam) x 3/4grey/1/4kerryblue(sire) He is standing at 26" and is a very powerful dog... lots of character, and is unspoilt and at the ideal age to brought

on... I firmly believe that this dog will do all quarry, I have seen it run, and i have seen the prey drive in the dog, its quite bizare!

I would want anybody who would like the dog to be vouched for. He wants a "Good, "WORKING" Home....

please, anymore questions, PM me.... And please again, no silly comments or arguments, this is a serious post, only real hunters need aply, thanks..

have pm'd you

Jaysus he's massive :icon_eek:

If he was her pet, why does he now need to have a working home only?

I think RFYL said it's got a high prey drive LG, plus it's only 10mths, recon i'd be a shame not to give it a working home, all lurchers deserve 'em! ;)

Nice lump all the same, spit of the bin licker i have in my kennels, someone will have some fun with it, best of luck with the re-home. :thumbs:

Thanks bosun........... :thumbs: ...And yea you are spot on with the fun side. This dog will make the grade. I will be very surprised if the questions i am exspected to be asked about hunting, dont come mate....