lost my dog

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

theres allways some one has a to put a stupid comment up. how can you loose your dog ,,RIBB,, it does happen! the lad & his family are deverstated over the loss of there pet. so ribb keep ya comments to ya self in the future, :no:

dont see how you work out its a stupid comment,it was a stupid thing the guy did working his spaniel at the side of a road with no recall

theres allways some one has a to put a stupid comment up. how can you loose your dog ,,RIBB,, it does happen! the lad & his family are deverstated over the loss of there pet. so ribb keep ya comments to ya self in the future, :no:

dont see how you work out its a stupid comment,it was a stupid thing the guy did working his spaniel at the side of a road with no recall

Your a bit of a cock really arent u. (RIBB)

Obviously you couldnt give a shit so why dont you not just piss off and dont leave any more comments.

Obviously you couldnt give a shit so why dont you not just piss off and dont leave any more comments.

i just say it as i see it

Guest deerhound hunter

the same stupid comments are up on another tread about a lads pup,some people don,t have any remorse as we all no if somthing like this happens it evects you and your family ,i no had this happen 2 me ,my terrier went the same way chaseing charlie it was horruble as had 2 going get and carry her home,take no notice of idiots on here ,...sorry for loss...atb..dh

You havent seen owt.

if you read all the threads you would have seen she was missing for 12 hours. Dogs can run a long way in 12 hours you scottish prick

You havent seen owt.

if you read all the threads you would have seen she was missing for 12 hours. Dogs can run a long way in 12 hours you scottish prick

so as i read this dog ran off near a road you waited for 30mins before you decided to look for her a dog can run a long way in 30mins ok sorry its me thats daft

You havent seen owt.

so as i read this dog ran off near a road you waited for 30mins before you decided to look for her a dog can run a long way in 30mins ok sorry its me thats daft

ribb mate don't be a dick, the guy has just lost his dog, some fella's will start an arguement just for the sake, sorry for your loss mate, atb......john

You havent seen owt.

ribb mate don't be a dick, the guy has just lost his dog, some fella's will start an arguement just for the sake, sorry for your loss mate, atb......john

not trying to start an argument bud and just for the record i am sorry for his loss

the same stupid comments are up on another tread about a lads pup,some people don,t have any remorse as we all no if somthing like this happens it evects you and your family ,i no had this happen 2 me ,my terrier went the same way chaseing charlie it was horruble as had 2 going get and carry her home,take no notice of idiots on here ,...sorry for loss...atb..dh

What do you expect he is a sweaty sock and a brain dead one at that.

It's not hard to loose a working dog and i have had it happen on several occasions but i have been luckey enough to get them back within a day.

Sorry to hear of your bitches sad ending but like has been mentioned its better to know than not know.

Keep your chin up.