Look-a-likies

Guest Buttermilk

people say i look like bez from the happy mondays,a couple once stopped me in tesco,thinking i was him :blink::thumbs:

I've met him and he's very funny....

:blink: He's a prat, but Sean is a decent chap, went to his wedding. :whistling:

I think he was drunk ...or something. He just went on and on...and then danced around a bit.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

people say i look like bez from the happy mondays,a couple once stopped me in tesco,thinking i was him :blink::thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: you might look like him mate but theres no way you could out smoke him craigyboy that man sessions for fun :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dont bank on it mate :rocker:

:laugh: :laugh: you might look like him mate but theres no way you could out smoke him craigyboy that man sessions for fun :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dont bank on it mate :rocker:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kay looks photoshop'd :tongue2:

For those who don't know, this is me and my partner. Some say we look gorgeous together! What you think?

funnypic.jpg

f**k off artic thats you and your brother really :laugh: :laugh:

:blink: He's a prat, but Sean is a decent chap, went to his wedding. :whistling:

Hey thats mad.. Do you live near to them or did you?? We did, used to bump into them both quite alot in hacienda and chetham hill on the wreck, when we were young.. Sean once shit in his pants for a fiver!!!

Hey thats mad.. Do you live near to them or did you?? We did, used to bump into them both quite alot in acienda and chetham hill on the wreck, when we were young.. Sean once shit in his pants for a fiver!!!

Sean did many things for fiver, sometimes for free :laugh:

I met sean and his brother Paul in Hacienda night club, remained good friends, then it went all down hill when they released Pills n' Thrills and Bellyaches album...I kinda moved away and did my own thing.... :whistling:

So Sean, Paul, Mark (Bez) if your reading this.... :feck: (I never swear on here)

:D

Kay looks photoshop'd :tongue2:

For those who don't know, this is me and my partner. Some say we look gorgeous together! What you think?

funnypic.jpg

Ha ha nearly spilt my tea :laugh:

unless you are serious....in which case you really are a lovely couple :thumbs:

I think he was drunk ...or something. He just went on and on...and then danced around a bit.

Was he calling you Bella as he danced around you.??????? lol

Hey thats mad.. Do you live near to them or did you?? We did, used to bump into them both quite alot in acienda and chetham hill on the wreck, when we were young.. Sean once shit in his pants for a fiver!!!

I met sean and his brother Paul in Hacienda night club, remained good friends, then it went all down hill when they released Pills n' Thrills and Bellyaches album...I kinda moved away and did my own thing.... :whistling:

So Sean, Paul, Mark (Bez) if your reading this.... :feck: (I never swear on here)

small world pal, we must have been in the club at the same time... did you go on tuesday nights as well as thursday and weekends... was mick hucknel always there? And a few time bridget nielson, massive tits....

small world pal, we must have been in the club at the same time... did you go on tuesday nights as well as thursday and weekends... was mick hucknel always there? And a few time bridget nielson, massive tits....

FFS...the only feckin' time we want to see a feckin' photo and you hadn't took any.....JESUS!!!! :tongue2: