Look-a-likies

I congratulated Kay earlier on the huge close up photo of herself on her avatar.I like a woman with an abundance of self confidence :thumbs:

And since then I've been racking my brains as to who she reminds me of...and I know now...it's little Mark Owen from Take That!

Honestly Kay, you could be his mum, or older sister maybe. :yes:

Then I got to thinking...who do people say you look like? A lot of folk say I resemble Des Lynham, not so sure myself.

You don't have to put up such a massive photo as Kay has done, if you don't feel as confident, but it would be great to put the faces to the names, so to speak and then we can all judge.

What do you all think?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I congratulated Kay earlier on the huge close up photo of herself on her avatar.I like a woman with an abundance of self confidence :thumbs:

And since then I've been racking my brains as to who she reminds me of...and I know now...it's little Mark Owen from Take That!

Then I got to thinking...who do people say you look like? A lot of folk say I resemble Des Lynham, not so sure myself.

You don't have to put up such a massive photo as Kay has done, if you don't feel as confident, but it would be great to put the faces to the names, so to speak and then we can all judge.

What do you all think?

Bad idea , I,m ugly , with a capital U .

What do you all think?

There is a tread out there.:thumbs: Put up last year.:thumbs:

What do you all think?

A

nybody told you that your the double of Henrik Larsson?

says Daffy Duck...

and before anyone mentions it, yes I know I'm an old dog :tongue2:

What do you all think?

A

nybody told you that your the double of Henrik Larsson?

Now i know why i like you:laugh: :laugh:

people say i look like bez from the happy mondays,a couple once stopped me in tesco,thinking i was him :blink::thumbs:

Were you twisting your mellons man at the time..... I'll get my coat...

no mate but the woman did have a kinky afro :whistling: get my coat while your there mate :thumbs: