DELETING POSTS!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine had a post removed over the same thing the mod who moved it was sounder an when my friend asked why the excuse was silly. My mate told him what he thought about ut an got banned for 7 days that was about 2 weeks ago now he still can't get on.. Place is goin to bits..

pms here ..you been here a day and made 7 posts and the place is going to bits ...or is this your ?nth name on THL ..likely another one who wants to make an internet legend of something ...

this isnt here for you to bring one of your shit arguments to... It is a serious post, and i would like it to stay on, till the mod who deleted the post, sees it...

I wasan't bringing any shit arguments to your thread ..was stating my opinion ...why don't you grow a pair and deal with your problem like a man instead of spitting your dummy out publicly like the spoilt brat you often come across as ...

Hmmm. He does have a point. You do often get very upset and have a bit of a tantrum, like when not enough people say they love your photos.

cum on then gobshite, go copy and paste, were i get "upset" that people dont "love" my pics... The other people on here, who were having the crack, "know me for real" you dont pal!!!!!!

oh dear :whistling::whistling::whistling:

well why be like a moderator..... or do you want this to get pulled as well, and the dog to not be rehomed at a civil place will....

I asked earlier what was happening with the dog, but didn't get a reply...

No, i dont think i will get a snotty reply, they know i am not a player, and that i am genuine.... And folks, i really dont this to turn into a battle against us. And DickheaDS, pls stay away from this one, just for once.. I really dont want an argument... I am following my senses and heart!

A friend of mine had a post removed over the same thing the mod who moved it was sounder an when my friend asked why the excuse was silly. My mate told him what he thought about ut an got banned for 7 days that was about 2 weeks ago now he still can't get on.. Place is goin to bits..

pms here ..you been here a day and made 7 posts and the place is going to bits ...or is this your ?nth name on THL ..likely another one who wants to make an internet legend of something ...

this isnt here for you to bring one of your shit arguments to... It is a serious post, and i would like it to stay on, till the mod who deleted the post, sees it...

I wasan't bringing any shit arguments to your thread ..was stating my opinion ...why don't you grow a pair and deal with your problem like a man instead of spitting your dummy out publicly like the spoilt brat you often come across as ...

Hmmm. He does have a point. You do often get very upset and have a bit of a tantrum, like when not enough people say they love your photos.

cum on then gobshite, go copy and paste, were i get "upset" that people dont "love" my pics... The other people on here, who were having the crack, "know me for real" you dont pal!!!!!!

well why be like a moderator..... or do you want this to get pulled as well, and the dog to not be rehomed at a civil place will....

"WILL" Go to post number 15!!! then i will wait for the apoligy, and we can get on, as before... :thumbs:

"WILL" Go to post number 15!!! then i will wait for the apoligy, and we can get on, as before... :thumbs:

Ah yes....sorry. Do you forgive me? :kiss:

Maybe you should try again, this time with photos of your good lady holding the dog, perhaps in her skimpies?

have to agree im afraid............need a bit of ammo to throw one into my missus later :laugh:

like i said to TOMO, Rob, shes donig an impersonation of a cow lately.... But i'll see what i can do for you my mate.... i look through the albums....

No, i dont think i will get a snotty reply, they know i am not a player, and that i am genuine.... And folks, i really dont this to turn into a battle against us. And DickheaDS, pls stay away from this one, just for once.. I really dont want an argument... I am following my senses and heart!

Now I know SInglehanded isn't a player or a peddler he's a genuine lad an the same thing happened to him. Now it's okay MR DARCY sayin put it back up but what singlehanded was told is you cannot sell for a friend so if this dogs not yours then you are breaking the rules even thou it's free. It's still fir a friend. It would be easier for the mod to get in touch an say yes it was me an give his reason for removing it. It can't be one rule for one an another for others.. Hope this gets cleared up..

Ii hope the dog finds a good home pal am not against it whatsoever but SHanded also said he cleared it up with Darcy an Darcy told him to put it back on an sounder was having none of it. SHanded got abit pissed of called sounder a girl and an arrogant little prick. An that's the last we have seen of him. SHanded admits he was out of line but he got wound up by one mod sayin one thing an another mid saying another.. I just hope you find out who deleted it an you can get it back up an you find the dog a good home..

Now I know SInglehanded isn't a player or a peddler he's a genuine lad an the same thing happened to him. Now it's okay MR DARCY sayin put it back up but what singlehanded was told is you cannot sell for a friend so if this dogs not yours then you are breaking the rules even thou it's free. It's still fir a friend. It would be easier for the mod to get in touch an say yes it was me an give his reason for removing it. It can't be one rule for one an another for others.. Hope this gets cleared up..

Cant be true surely..... even if its free?

Mr Darcy has said it can go back up so if your pal has a problem that ain't RFYL problem....

It is true. .

I got banned for a week trying to give a decent pup we rescued away to good home for free. As i suggested that i would like to go out for a nights lamping or days ferreting with the person to check thet they were sound, this was deemed a 'dog swap'. When i pm'd the mod that banned me with no warning i was told 'i had been building up to it for a while' and that the mod 'had their reasons' but 'didn't have to explain themselves to me' :icon_eek: FREAK!