I ho I ho .........

You're up at a similar time to my hubby, clint. He has an hours drive into manchester for work, and most days are 14/15 hours. I feel a right lazy arse in comparison, rolling into work for 10am :tongue2:

Nice, i have 2nd breakfas when you go :laugh: enjoy you :thumbs: day

Any body , as me get up for work now ?? 3.50am now :icon_eek: I go to feed animal, & sort cow.what time you go ??

I ho iho....is off to work i go :laugh:

dedication that mate .3.50am i,m just getting into my second dream ha ha .i sort my cow out at night then sleep nxt to her lol :toast:

Any body , as me get up for work now ?? 3.50am now :icon_eek: I go to feed animal, & sort cow.what time you go ??

I ho iho....is off to work i go :laugh:

dedication that mate .3.50am i,m just getting into my second dream ha ha .i sort my cow out at night then sleep nxt to her lol :toast:

ha :laugh:

I get up about 11am. Jump in the mobility car. Then it's down to the bank to lift my DLA, IB and IS. Oh nearly forgot I get Carers Allowance for looking after the wife, shes to fat to work and bad with her nerves. I'd love to be able to go out and work but I've had an ingrown toe nail for the last twenty years and it severely limits what I can do. You people with jobs are so lucky it's hard for me to sit in the house all day and smoke weed and drink Stella. It's not easy to get by on £500 a week especially when you have six kids and only four PS3's.

Edited by Appleseed
  • Like 1

I get up about 11am. Jump in the mobility car. Then it's down to the bank to lift my DLA, IB and IS. Oh nearly forgot I get Carers Allowance for looking after the wife, shes to fat to work and bad with her nerves. I'd love to be able to go out and work but I've had an ingrown toe nail for the last twenty years and it severely limits what I can do. You people with jobs are so lucky it's hard for me to sit in the house all day and smoke weed and drink Stella. It's not easy to get by on £500 a week especially when you have six kids and only four PS3's.

Priceless :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

sad but true

Doesn't surprise me....... Probably the reason yer labs' so fat too seeing you wont be able to walk far with your toe..... :whistling:

Doesn't surprise me....... Probably the reason yer labs' so fat too seeing you wont be able to walk far with your toe..... :whistling:

Shut it fatty or I'll be up for your pheasants.