Dog's new personal best!

Just back in from a little foray round the fields. My 50/50 beddy/whippet Buster took a new personal best of 7 rabbits! :toast:

He's started the season well after a poor first season last year interrupted by injury & me having an op which required me to be on crutches for 6 weeks. So far 4 trips out, and he's had bags of 4, 3, 1 and now 7. He's just turned two and I've noticed a big change in him this season, he seems more switched on.

Just back in from a little foray round the fields. My 50/50 beddy/whippet Buster took a new personal best of 7 rabbits! :toast:

He's started the season well after a poor first season last year interrupted by injury & me having an op which required me to be on crutches for 6 weeks. So far 4 trips out, and he's had bags of 4, 3, 1 and now 7. He's just turned two and I've noticed a big change in him this season, he seems more switched on.

Well done mate. I've got a Beddy x Whippet bitch ready for her 1st season, but I've also heard that they come into their own during their 2nd season. You gonna use him on anything else other than rabbits?

Edited by scottyboyish

Good to hear , well done mate :thumbs:

Fair play bud, its great when it all starts coming together like that, makes it all worth while, best of luck malt,

Well done mate. I've got a Beddy x Whippet bitch ready for her 1st season, but I've also heard that they come into their own during their 2nd season. You gonna use him on anything else other than rabbits?

any good dog will come into its own 3rd or 4th season there in there prime from then .first couple of seasons are a learning curve. imo cheers

Thanks again lads!

It's hard to get a decent picture of him stood next to a pile of rabbit because, he's got a tendency to slope off with one for a chew if he can get away with it.. :doh; He just stands there looking guilty like I can guess what's going on in his mind :laugh::good:

Thanks again lads!

It's hard to get a decent picture of him stood next to a pile of rabbit because, he's got a tendency to slope off with one for a chew if he can get away with it.. :doh; He just stands there looking guilty like I can guess what's going on in his mind :laugh: ;good:

Id swear that mutt has a smile on his face if anything,,