Brian Nuttall??

Mate personally would not bother! i have been stung there allready! bought a pup of him must be 3 years ago, i had to shoot it before it reached a year old. its internall organs hungs/heart were f****d! and this money back guarntee that he states that if they dount not work is rubbish! i sent him two different vet reports and after 6 phone calls he reluctantly gave back half the money! i had spent a lot of time and money into this pup and gave it the best of everything and a man of repute to do something like this really had me thinking 1 thing!

He does not care about the dogs just in it now to pay for a good retirement! This is the truth and i do not care who this upsets!

I had a couple of him about 3 years ago .inbred shite, would,nt have another .bb

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I personally didn't won't to take it personal but they went there first "landrover theif" lol, wrong un ( to f'in right i am ), but what i am is some one that's willing to tell it how it is. Theres pl

Guest busterdog

Funnily enough mate i have just got in from work lol, Stevens pinched my quote of "you can't put in what god left out" but i can't put it better than that.

You can give any dog a good start, good upbringing, good food, plenty of love and attention but none of it will count if the bloods not right. Heres another saying "you can get a good tune out of a bad fiddle" but personally i'de sooner have a good fiddle to start with.