Brian Nuttall??

Hi,

I am a hunter from Denmark who are seeking a dog bred by Brian Nutall. Has 3 Patterdale / Fell terrier who I use to hunt.

Does Anybody know how I can get hold of Brian Nuttall, I want to buy a puppy

from him?

Sincerely,

Soren

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I personally didn't won't to take it personal but they went there first "landrover theif" lol, wrong un ( to f'in right i am ), but what i am is some one that's willing to tell it how it is. Theres pl

Thanks for the reply

What do you think I should go for instead? What I seek is very hard workers.

Dont listen to someone with 2 posts mate nuttall still has some good

dogs not everyones cup of tea but like a lot of strains of dogs have a look

on the other nuttall threads

Edited by christian71

Thanks for the reply

What do you think I should go for instead? What I seek is very hard workers.

Dont listen to someone with 2 posts mate nuttall still has some good

dogs not everyones cup of tea but like a lot of strains of dogs have a look

on the other nuttall threads

Well my mate was sent a bitch called blits bout 18 months ago she went well for a hand full of digs an then throw the towel in, now iv heard she went bak for breading an brian rang some one els i no for after a chocalte dog that would throw chocalate pups because he hade a dog there but it wouldnt through chocalte not worred about work just colour so [bANNED TEXT] does that tell ya im sure they were good dogs [bANNED TEXT] they were graftin but thats got to make you wonder

What does a good worker in UK cost? It's not the money that counts but it is always nice to know the average price? In Denmark a Worker cost about 700£

workin terrier pups are normally around £150 but it is hard to by of good working dogs that you no can do the job and you no are off a decent line dosent gurantee work but sure hellps

Thanks

I will try to find somthing..

mate dont listen, there are dog and there are want to be dogs and believe me nutall has bred some top dogs and still does,fair play to the man ive seen a lot of dogs work and out of them all i would say the nutall dogs are the most consistant like i say his breeding now might be not as good as they use to be but speak to the guy yourself and then decide,still breeding top dogs for the right money :thumbs:

Thanks

mate dont listen, there are dog and there are want to be dogs and believe me nutall has bred some top dogs and still does,fair play to the man ive seen a lot of dogs work and out of them all i would say the nutall dogs are the most consistant like i say his breeding now might be not as good as they use to be but speak to the guy yourself and then decide,still breeding top dogs for the right money :thumbs:

I believe the right money for a terrier is nothing true dog men give there pups to people they trust and who will give an honest account of them, as soon as money gets involved working capability goes out of the window and pups are bred for the wrong reasons and this line seems a classic example as on the other thread it says about Brian ringing someone for a mating he didnt want a worker he wanted a dog with a choc coat :thumbdown: for me that says it all. :wallbash:

Regards Drifter

Thanks

the terriers what i saw brain have was usless, but he did make me laff when he put one dog in, then said to a young lad put another dog in, then put another in , not a good strain if you ask myself

Guest busterdog

Thanks

the terriers what i saw brain have was usless, but he did make me laff when he put one dog in, then said to a young lad put another dog in, then put another in , not a good strain if you ask myself

Six dog's in one place with the North Staffs, only a few years back :blink: