jake's 1st bunny !

Me and me boy took our little lurcher out for a stroll round a bit of permission we just aquired to see what it was like for a bit of ferreting next weekend,had a quick scan of one of the medows to make sure no other dogs people etc were about then decided to let jake of the lead (his training is coming on in leaps and bounds) got half way across the meadow and up jumps a bunny and jake was away zig zaging hot on its tail all of a sudden jake decided ehough was enough bunny made one right turn to many and that was it all over althogh i would of prefered him not to of run i was impressed he bought it back to us eventually for me to give it the coup de grace just wish id of taken me camera instead of leaving it at home on the desk were i put it to pick up to take with us lol

sounds a nice cross, my beddy whippet is 8 months, im realy tempted to let him have a run gona give him another month then let him have ago. :thumbs:

don't blame ya mate i would rather jake not of run as i personally feel he's a bit young just that he was off the lead and there apeard to nowt the the field and once he spotted the rabbit he was keen so we just let him go for it